Chapter 7~ Me or Him?

Reana☆~

My phone was ringing, it was Elias.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.
"Umm, are you free right now?" He asked me through the phone.

"Yea, but did you want to tell me something?" I asked him.

"By any chance, could we go to the mall? I can pick you up." He asked me.

"Yeah it's fine, I'll go," I said to him.

I didn't want him to feel bad as I left the party a couple of days ago with Alex without saying a word to him.

I changed into comfy jeans and a crop top before he called me and we went to the mall.

At the mall, there were couples, families, friends and teenagers hanging out.

There was an awkward silence between me and Elias before he finally broke it.

"Do you have something fun to do in your mind?" He asked me.

"What about you, I don't have much in mind." I asked him back, he just suddenly asked me to hang out so I didn't think of anything.

"How about a movie?" He asked me, looking at my eyes.

"Sure," I said without thinking a second about it, I had my mind on something else, the coming test.

We got some popcorn and headed towards the theater.

We found a seat and sat down. The movie soon started.

It was a romance movie. For some reason the movie seemed so much like what happened between me and Alex.

No, don't think about him right now.
Your with Elias.

My mind kept on betraying me.

I couldn't stop thinking about Alex from when I last saw him at school yesterday.

I felt Elias's finger tips touching mine, his fingers were trying to make their way between my fingers.

I didn't want to stop him, he was just being friendly with me, right?

His fingers slowly locked into mine, his hands were just as warm as it was the night at the party,

Again, even the warmth of his hands made me think about Alex, the feeling of his hands being so much more warmer than Elias's.

Snap out of it!

Finally, the movie ended and we went outside the theatre.

We sat down at a Cafe while talking about school.

There was a long gap of silence between us when he finally spoke.

"Reana, can I ask you something?" He asked me, looking at his milkashake.

I nodded, while sipping on my milkshake.

"Are you in a relationship with Grayson? I heard that, you used to date him" He asked me, still staring at his milkshake.

"I don't think so," I answered him, looking at him confused.

"Well, do you want to be in a relationship?" He asked me, now looking at my eyes.

I looked at him blankly before asking," With whom?".

"If you had to choose someone, who would it be between me and Alex? He asked me, his voice was now serious as he stared deep into my soul.

Was he literally asking me to date him?

"Why are you suddenly asking me this question?" I asked him, still looking at him blankly.