Running away

Qutub's POV
Shawn: what the hell did you say?
Eve:am pregnant with our baby (he angrily grabbed her by the throat)
Shawn:you have five seconds to get out of here before I kill you.

(He said chocking her.Ray pulled them apart as she gasped for air)
Ray: that's enough Shawn
Eve: it's the truth,am pregnant.That is why am back.

Shawn:so that's your only reason? You forgot that you betrayed me?
Eve: I know and am sorry,but am pregnant now.
Shawn:it doesn't change anything,you still betrayed me

Eve:we can still get married
Shawn: impossible,am already married to her(he pointed at me)
Eve:you can divorce her.

Shawn: divorce her? Because of you?
Eve:if not for me, for our baby.We signed a contract, which we have to fulfil.
Shawn: the contract you abandoned me because

Eve:look Shawn,I made a mistake,but am here now.
Shawn:you can go to hell for all I care,but you carry my child,so you can stay,but after you give birth I want a DNA test.

(He walked off angrily.All I felt was dissapointment and alittle bit of pain.But why? That evening Shawn never left his office.I came to the kitchen for water,I ran into Evelyn.This was awkward)

Eve:look qutub,am so happy for what you have done for me, but you don't need to do that anymore,am here now,you can be free.

(Free,why didn't I like the sound of that)
Eve:look,I can help you escape and get divorced,you can be with Osman again.

Qutub:Osman?where is he?
Eve: Shawn's men attacked us,they injured Osman really badly,but we managed to escape.They let us go, when they realized I was pregnant with Shawn's child.

Qutub:is he okay?
Eve:he is fine but can't wait to see you.I can help you two escape and leave the country for sometime,that way Shawn won't harm you.You can take your family with you as well.Think about it

(I was now stuck)
Eve:think about your family's safety.
Qutub: alright.
Eve: good,you won't regret it.We need to get you out now.

Qutub:now?
Eve:yes,we can't waste time,you need to leave now.I know a secret path, follow me.

(Was I really going to do this? this was for my family.I followed her to the secret path.Just when I jumped over the fence to freedom,Ray stood infront of me, looking dissapointed.)

Qutub:oh no.(we got dragged back to the mansion.Shawn angrily threw his glass to the floor, causing it to shatter.He grabbed me by the shoulders)

Shawn:you dare betrayal me!
Qutub:am sorry (I said with tears in my eyes)
Shawn:for once I let my guard down and trusted you, only for you to betray me like this?!

(He had a very strong grip on my shoulders)
Qutub: please you are hurting me.
Shawn:you hurt me more when you chose to betray me (he said staring dissapointedly in my eyes.He let me go,all I saw was the pain I had caused him.)

Shawn:you will never escape me,ever.