The Don's wife

Qutub's POV
Just like that,we got married in a church.He carried me bridal style and walked out the church.
This was the dream of many women,to have a grand wedding and to carried out by the groom.

But mine was a nightmare,he carried me onto his motorcycle and got on.He took us to the mosque.There he threatened the imam and got us married.

I was now his wife.This was my faith now.He brought us back to the mansion where he ordered his men to drink till their hearts content.

As for me, I locked myself in a room and cried.He had kissed me at the church.He was my first,a privilege he stole from Osman.

That night he came to my room.He took off his jacket.I knew what he was up to.Tears came down my face,but he didn't care.

I was sitting on the bed when he grabbed me and pulled me up.He leaned in to kiss but I turned my face to the side.

He grabbed me by the face and kissed me hard.He threw me onto the bed, and started ripping off they
wedding dresse.

Qutub:please stop(I cried out to him.He grabbed me by the neck ,all I could see was fury in his eyes)
Shawn:you should have known better than to cross me.(he said while chocking me.)

Qutub: please (I looked into his eyes.Seeing that he wasn't budging,I closed my eyes and waited for the worse.
But it never came.I opened my eyes,he was gone.I couldn't help but thank God for helping me.

I hope Evelyn had fled safely.I couldn't sleep at all,I was scared that he would come back .

I fell asleep around 2am and woke up around 8am.I saw him in the room and got frightened.I looked closer and realized that it was actually Ray.

Ray:I didn't mean to startle you.My brother wants you down for breakfast.(I noded at him,he just looked at me sadly and left.)

I went to take a bath,I got a long dress, and used the same turban.I rolled it off and covered my head and neck

I got down to pray, just when I was about to finish,Shawn budged in with Ray on his tail.

I ignored them and continued to pray.He suddenly grabbed my shoulder hard.The pain was unbearable but I chose to ignore and pray.

Ray pryed his brother's hand off as I said my verses.
Ray: Shawn ,let her pray.
Shawn:are her prayers more important than my orders?

Qutub:yes ,they are.(I got up.)
Shawn:you dare talk back to me?(He walked towards me as I walked back scared.Tears filled my eyes as he grabbed me by the shoulders)

Shawn:if you dare disobey me,you are going to pay the consequences,now move.
(He dragged me out by my hand.Immediately we got to the dinning table.He threw me to the floor beside his chair.)

There was a pillow on the floor.
Shawn: this is were you belong,at my feet.