Meeting the don

Qutub's POV
How Osman and I met was very funny.He had already spent seven years in college learning business at 25.

I was 18,a freshman in college while he was a senior,or I would like to call it,an old man.

The seniors were trying to bully us so I snuck into the basketball locker room,hid in a laundry basket full of clothes, and took pictures of them.

There was alot of noise so they didn't hear the camera clicking.But Osman noticed my eyes.I was supposed to run yet I stayed.

I couldn't stop staring at him, neither could he.He approached the laundry basket I was hiding in.I decided to fall over and try to roll away.

But he caught me and pulled me out.The seniors started throwing stuff like their dirty cloths at me,but he shielded me and cautioned them to stop.

That's how it started and now we are stronger than ever.Miss Evelyn called me over to the mansion for a rehearsal dinner.

The mansion was huge .
Qutub:can I start , taking pictures now?
Evelyn: offcourse.I will be back.
(I started taking pictures.I came to the poolside,there I saw some men and women in the pool.)

There was one man who kept staring at me.He was surrounded by women yet he was looking at me.

I tried ignore him but his stare was burning a hole on the side of my face.Suddenly one of the women who came out the pool, grabbed my camera.

Woman:who uses this piece of junk nowadays.
Qutub: please give it back (her hand went to my hijab)
Woman:you are a Muslim right?
Qutub:yes
Woman:then why are you here?

Qutub:am the photographer
Woman:uuh the Muslim photographer,catch.(She threw my camera above my head, another woman caught it.I was now stuck in the middle)

2nd woman: oops (she threw it at the pool.I immediately jumped into the pool and landed on the man,who was staring at me.

I caught my camera,but I realized the man who was staring at me had held me up,I looked down at him

Evelyn: what's going on?(he dropped me into the water but I mad sure,the hand that was holding the camera was pulled up .

I immerged from the water.
Ray: your photographer jumped onto me,sister in law.
Qutub:am sorry,I was trying to save my camera.

Ray:that was impressive,am Ray,the Don's little brother.
Qutub: don?
Ray:yeah.
Evelyn: come qutub,I will get you cleaned up.

I swam out still making sure my camera didn't get touched my the water.I have other cameras but this one is special to me.

Evelyn showed me to her room.I looked around and started taking pictures only for me to turn, only to meet eyes with fiery green ones.

I unknowingly took his picture.He was shirtless and had black pants on.He cornered me into the wall.

Shawn:who are you?
Qutub:umm am qutub, the photographer.Excuse me(Being the idiot that I am,I bumped into the bed, about to fall when he grabbed my hand.)