Her smile.

Shawn's POV
I was in my office when Ray came in.
Ray:we need to talk.
Shawn: what?
Ray: I came here to make peace,but know that if you hurt her again,I won't hesitate to fight you.

Shawn: you've got guts fighting with your don,all because of a woman too.
Ray: not just any woman, your wife.
Shawn:my wife? The one I didn't want?

Ray:yet you married her.I can understand that you don't like her,but hitting her is wrong.She is a woman atleast,consider that fact.

You just slapped her and just look at the bruise on her face, she couldn't sleep because of the pain,she had nightmares about you killing that man.

I know you, this is one of your ways of touring an enemy,but know that this one is innocent.You are the don, who will dare question her when you act nice to her?

Besides, it's Evelyn who chose to leave,qutub only helped.

Shawn:so you came to defend her.
Ray:yes, and Also because she asked me to reunite with you, despite what you did to her.

(Wow,was she that naive,to help her own enemy.I noticed a figure.She was eavesdropping on us.)
Ray:are we cool?
Shawn:sure(we hugged.Her camera came out,I now knew why she was here.She had taken a picture of us.)

Shawn: come in.
(She came in, looking timid)
Ray: brother..
(I gave him a look.I came to her)
Shawn: what were you doing?

Qutub: I wanted to take a picture of you two.
(She gave me the picture)
Shawn: beautiful (she smiled.She had the prettiest smile.) Thank you for bringing my brother and I together.I will be going on a business trip,I would like you and my brother to join.

Qutub:but I..
Shawn: it's an order.(she noded.)

(They excused themselves.My brother and I have had such a rocky relationship.Normally after a fight we wouldn't talk for a month,but look at us now.Its all thanks to her)

I decided to bring her along so she could get her mind off, the murder and my abuse.

The guilt was eating me alive.That smile melted me completely.She was indeed beautiful,the most beautiful woman I had ever seen .

I ruined that beauty when I hit her, and took her smile away.I don't know why I feel the need to make up for what I did to her.

Two weeks later,we got on the jet.It was quite amusing as Ray tried to calm a scared qutub.

Ray: just breath.
Qutub: what if we don't make it! what if the birds attack us.

(I chuckled getting their attention.)
Shawn:here(I gave her virtual reality googles) I noticed your nervousness this morning before we boarded and got my men to get you one.Its a simulator.

(Ray helped her put it on, she screamed)
Qutub:am in the ocean! Get me out!
Ray:calm down (he changed it)
Qutub:now am in a volcano,this is worse! Oh no

(She jumped on to me,we both froze).