sleepovers slumbers Luke x Daughter of Demeter

* requests from JulzLovDraco4Eva

Summary- Sleepovers slumbers. Luke x daughter of Demeter.

"Y/n let's hurry up and get our stuff." Annabeth leaned on the door of cabin 4.

"I am going as fast as I can!" Y/n said while throwing stuff in her bag.

They duo was getting ready to go to Poseidon cabin to have a sleepover with Percy and Grover. It was like a nice friendly thing since they have been fighting nonstop.

As Y/N rushed through her whole cabin trying to find her blue hairbrush that was messing. She then just gave up and got her bag and accepted defeat.

"It must've got taken, man that was my favorite brush.."

"Come on girly we are running late." Annabeth said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of cabin 4.

"Hey I was going to hurry but you didn't have to pull me!" Y/n laughed as Annabeth dragged her all the way to the Poseidon cabin.

Y/n and Annabeth made it to Percy's cabin door knocking very aggressively.

"Hey you guys know breaking down the door won't make me go any faster." Percy opened the door staring the two of the girls down.

"Well what if micheal jackson was behind us with a machete, we would've died.." Annabeth said while pushing percy to get in his cabin,

Y/n walked in to close the door behind her. They all made it to Percy bed and made a fort, while doing their weekly gossip session.

"Yeah so I heard from someone that Luke is taking people from camp one by one and there are camp spies." Grover said while sipping his bubble tea.

"That's not surprising he has done horrible things since we knew him." Percy rolled his eyes at grovers comment.

"Well Percy you met him when he became evil but before that he was the sweetest guy ever, with the eyes that speak words I wish I could say."

"Y/n stop fangirling over luke oh my gosh!" Annabeth grabbed on to the Y/N shirt, shaking her back to reality.

"I can't him and I were the closest of friends."

"Would friends ever do that to their friend?" Percy said looking at Y/N as her face was scrunched. "Exactly my point, Luke doesn't care about you."

"Don't ruin my fantasy." Y/n said huffing with a frown.

"You guys, look at the time! It is 2am and we have to go to sleep because we have to help at the sword arena tomorrow!!" Grover said while being half asleep and sick of their rumbling.

"Fine, we will go to sleep, worry worm." Y/n said tucking into the fort covers as well as Annabeth and Percy does too.

It was a couple of minutes later when everyone was supposed asleep except Y/n. Y/n couldn't sleep from a random feeling that something would happen to her.

Percy noticed this then got close to Y/n moving a piece of hair out her face. Percy smiled while pulling her close so she would be safe near him, under his arms.

This made Y/n feel something she hadn't felt since the last time she saw Luke on his ship. She smiled while laying in percy arms.

—-----------------------------------------------

Luke had to serve his father no matter what, even if that means being on the evil side. Father tells him to steal a cow he already has. Father says to shave his head he will. But he didn't want this life. This evil life. He missed his friends, He missed being at camp, He missed Y/n she was more than a friend.