Clarisse x aprohdite daughter- why are we enemies

Request from @VSSWIFTIEHARRIE_
_

Summary- You and Clarisse hate each other. Everyone knew, so when yall started dating out of the blue. Everyone was shocked but yall didnt even love each other or did yall? Clarisse x aphrodite daughter

Flashback starting

"Get back here! You agreed to this!" Clarisse was running behind Y/N.

"No I did not agree to this!" Y/N was laughing while she ran from clarisse. This whole situation was funny to her.

Clarisse tackles her to the ground as Y/N was laughing.

Clarisse was on the top of her. Clarisse just thinks of how beautiful she is, all her features and everything. The way she smiles makes her heartbeat even faster.

Y/N looked at Clarisse and made eye contact before Clarisse got off of her.

"Sorry I-it was a mistake." Clarisse says while sitting on the ground scratching the back of her head.

Y/N looks at her and sighs.

"I wish you were a boy, maybe it would be ok to love you." Clarisse looks at the girl with a sad expression.

"I have something to tell you Y/N." It was a gush of melancholy in the air when she said that.

"What is it?" Y/n gets closer to her face.

"I have to leave to go to a camp." She looked into her eyes.

"Oh that's ok it's just a summer camp. I can go too ." Y/N says cluelessly

"No… It's not any summer camp, it is a special summer camp. And you won't be able to go, I have to stay there year around."

"Wait.. no Clarisse you can't leave me I love you."

Clarisse kisses y/n.

"I shouldn't have done that..  I am sorry."

"No, it's ok Clarisse." She hugged the girl but then someone called her name and said that it's time to go.

"Bye." Clarisse runs away..

end of flashback

That happened when she was 8 (I tried to find out when clarisse got to camp but no sources say it. So I just had to estimate it) now she is 15 and things have changed. Clarisse now hates her guts.

She didn't understand how someone could kiss a person then when she meets them again then starts bullying them. She hated Clarisse for that. Embarrassing her on her first ever day at camp.

Ever since then everyone knew they were enemies. But when she got claimed by Aphrodite, Clarisse made fun of her even more.

â ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

"Get UUUUHHP." Silena was partially yelling at her to get up.

"Noo.. I don't have time for Clarisse bullshit today." I throw a pillow at her.

She catches then starts whipping Y/N with it. Then Y/N gets up to look at Silena.

"You're white and I am Y/R ( your race). This is racism."

Silena laughs while looking at her.

"As your counselor, I demand that you wake and do something productive!"

"Whyyy…"

"Because it's 12pm."

y/n groans then gets up and gets ready. She leaves her cabin to go archery since she was good at it and has a class to teach at 1:30.

She makes sure that she looks respectable.

She gets her bow and arrow and run to the archery since it was 1:34

"Look who we have here. She finally decided to grace us with her presence." Clarisse grabs her waist and kisses her.

Y/n pulls away and looks at her confused.

"What the fuck?" She looks at Clarisse while Clarisse grabs her hand to take her somewhere. Like what is she doing?

They make a stop when Clarisse pins her to the tree.

"We are going to fake date, but don't get any ideas. I told my sibling that I could get a panther before them and they aint believe me so I lied and said that we are dating."

"Clarisse what the hell no I don't care about the bet I am not dating." Clarisse walks up to the girl, looks at her then corners her by the back of the cabin.

"Please for me come on, it is not that hard I will do anything." Clarisse was practicing begging and this whole thing was funny. She bursted into laughter after Clarisse looked at her then fixed herself.

"But it's whatever I don't care about." Clarisse tries to act chill.

"Finee but how long."

"Just for a month, this is camp half-blood, the max is one week for dating." She says, chuckling which Y/n laughs too.

They walk back to the archery.  She held hands with Clarisse trying to make herself look as happy as one could be with Clarisse.

Clarisse's brothers started asking a load of questions. It was funny.

It is almost their 1 month anniversary if you would call it that. They were fake flirting, gift giving, and all that other romantic stuff. All the girls from aphrodite cabin were all for it, They would barge y/n for all the questions about them dating. Shit everyone was, it wasn't expected since they were the biggest enemies at camp with the best rivalry. Even though it was a rule that they weren't supposed to fail in love, Clarisse broke the rule. She saw her enemy in a way she never thought she would see her. It was hurting Clarisse to love her like that.

They were sitting on the edge of a cliff that was above the camp's ocean. It was so romantic, Clarisse brought her here. It was so cute and Y/n loved it.

"Clarisse, I have something to say to you."  She turned her upper half to look at her fake girlfriend.

"Yes, dear?" The nickname was simple but it made y/n feel so warm inside.

"I like you, so much the butterflies at first felt good but now it feels like moths, killing me." She says looking in her eyes.

"You do?" She says, staring in her eyes.

"I know we are not supposed-"

She was cut off by Clarisse's lips meeting her lips. The girl was shocked and kissed her back. They made out for a long time their tongues met as it was getting harder and harder to hold their breath.

Clarisse had pulled away as she looked into Y/N eyes falling in love with the girl she hated. The sounds of the ocean, and tree levees moving around. Everything felt ethereal.

"I love you Clarisse la rue."

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

My birthday is in 6 more days cant wait. And my life has been a little better. But i would love to see some of y'all's comments it would make my day!