Annabeth chase x female reader

Summary- Annabeth's secrets are vicious.

Wlw

Annabeth and I have been friends ever since I got to camp a year after her. I trusted her more than any boy that came into my life. Annabeth and I got married to a Miskit song! Not literally though we are not gay that's weird. We are just close friends. We have been through everything well that was before Percy came.

He just came to get claimed in 3 days then takes my Annabeth on a quest away from me. It hurts that we have been drifting away before I could even notice it. We still talk on a day to day basis butI miss all those old days.

...........................................................

"Y/n where are you?" I heard a voice that was more familiar than my own echoing through my cabin halls.

"Who's there?" But I know who it was just wanted not to sound too thirsty.

"It's… Annabeth I know that we haven't been talking but can I see you face to face wherever you are?" I heard her footsteps fill the empty cabin. I was shocked that she had tried to reach out to me since normally it was the other way around.

"I am in the back cleaning up my experiment." I had just tried to make a homemade birthday gift for her but it wasn't working as well as the books made it seem.

I didn't have to look behind me to notice that she was standing behind me when I was sitting. I wonder what she is thinking right now. Is she going to give me bad news? Maybe she doesn't want to be friends anymore.

"Oh my Y/n, only you would mess up a simple bracelet. You know how to do everything but make a bracelet." She chuckled then pulled a chair next to me. Her chuckles could make a million people feel warmth.

"It is hard, honestly I don't get how one could even do this. My hands can't process all this and you are laughing, you think this is funny?" I looked over at her laughing, it made me smile seeing her happy again.

I noticed I was staring at her too long then looked back at the broken bracelets I had tried to make which failed.

"Let me help you, I think it's funny you bought the whole kit and didn't even know how to make it. I am honestly trying to get as rich as you." Annabeth grabbed the beads while making it like it was so flawless. I swear everything she did was perfect. I wished to be her sometimes.

"You know I missed the moments like this, when we would sneak out the cabin to see the sunsets, spending time with each other. Everything you do makes me appreciate you." I noticed she looked at me with this sad expression then looked down back at the bracelet. I wish I was a mind reader right now.

Maybe if I was a boy instead of a tomboy maybe we could do more things. I just want to treat her right better than any boy in her life but I can't. I mean I am her friend but I shouldn't feel this way about her. It is wrong.

I noticed after what I said she got quiet and didn't reply which was killing me. I hate silent treatment. It makes me think about everything I have said or done. The silence and my thoughts were killing me.

"Hey Annabeth what did you come in here for?" I remember she never told me she just came and helped me with my bracelet which she had just slid on my arm. Her finger went so weird on my arm.

"I forgot because of .. You know how you can make a bracelet? It made me laugh so hard I forgot." She scratched the back of her neck. I knew she was lying, she just didn't want to. I just want to know what she asked.  

It was a little quiet after that before Annabeth broke it.

"Would you like to go to the sunset tomorrow since Chiron is hosting a party there, would you like to go tomorrow? Like together." Annabeth looked at me once then looked down. I wish she would look at me like that.