Luke x posiden daughter Luke loves water girls.

*This is a request from
JulzLovDraco4Eva
Summary- Luke loves water girls. (Luke is age down) (And fake like Luke never betrayed camp 🥰☝️)

Flashed back

Joyful y/n got claimed by Poseidon and was happy and went to go tell her Older friends Percy,Annabeth,Grover about it.

"Guess what!" Y/N was jumping around when Percy and Annabeth and Grover's attention was grabbed by young Y/n jumping around.

"What? Did you get dessert privileges back after drowning a kid?" Percy laughed.

"No sadly, But I got claimed by Posiden!" She jumped up and down while Percy looked at her a little shocked while Annabeth and Grover were silent.

"Oh! Uh, I am happy for you!" He was happy for the girl since when you get to camp your biggest achievement is getting claimed by one of the big three. It was horrible because of all the consequences that come with it and he would never wish it on her since she was still young.

"You don't sound so happy to be my little brother."

"Only by 1 year and plus I am taller than you and all so I might as well be!" Before Percy could say more, Annabeth cut him off.

"Do you know the consequences of being a kid of the big three? Like monsters being after you all the time when you're outside of camp? Are you even ready for the challenge?" Annabeth got up to hold her shoulder.

"I mean I can prepare at camp and you guys are the best of the best here."

It has been two months since she found out and even though she tries to act brave it does get her so she practices every type of fighting day and night.

Flashback ended

Y/n,Annabeth,Grover, and Percy were chilling by the strawberry fields.They had cute little baskets. While they were just having fun since they had just come back from a traumatizing quest that almost ended all of their lives.

"I found a four leaf clover, Come look at it!" Grover picks it up which makes the other three come look at it.

They looked at it and were in amaze.

"Tuck it in your shoe for good luck, I saw from an article and walk around all day with it!" Annabeth looks at him while he puts it in his shoe.

"We should do things like this more often, it is so peaceful and just less worrying" Y/n says fixing her flown crown that's on her head.

"I totally agree I feel the gray hairs going away the longer I stay here." Percy says while smiling.

"Aw look at luke." Y/n says looking at Luke at the sword fields where Luke was helping some new kid.

"Aw?! He is a whole teenager, not some sweet puppy." Percy looked at her like she was crazy.

"You just hate happiness don't you." Y/n looked at Percy crossing her arms.

"No, I just believe that you can do so much better than Luke, Like I have annabeth who is the best out of the bunch."

"Who is the rest let me find out who the bunch is.'' Annabeth looks over at him

"No-no I meant like-"

"I'm just messing with you seaweed brain, don't think too much of it." she patted his head.

After a long silence Y/n breaks it by walking away slowly. "Anyways I am going to get ready for the panther thing chiron has assigned." She jogs away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>