Grover underwood x hecate daughter

Summary- while finding the lightning bolt Grover,Annabeth, and Percy find a house with a weird aura.

The trio walks down this sketchy road, it has this ghostly vibe. It was weird. As they walked Annabeth finally decided to bring it up.

"I know yall feel the vibes that this forest gives." They heard a couple of noises but ignored it.

"Yeah it feels so mysterious, like it doesn't want to be known." Percy says walking a little closer to Annabeth and holding her hands.

"Uh you guys. There is a house, but it doesn't look abandoned.'' He started walking to the house as the aura got stronger as Percy and Annabeth were behind him catching up.

"Slow down you don't know what monsters could be in there." Her voice was in a whisper as Grover went to the front door of the "abandoned" house.

She grabs him as they look around the corner. They see a witch, looks like a demi-god, and looks about Grover's age. But Annabeth and Grover had seen her around camp years ago.

She had long black hair, pale skin, long black sleeves rolled up while her dress flowed down. She had all types of orbs,plants,crystals, and other things on her table. She had a book sitting next to her.

"Isn't that y/n? she used to be in camp years back like when you arrived Annabeth." Annabeth did remember her. She was a nice, good camper, and very gorgeous people thought that since she was a daughter of hecate she had used witchcraft to become pretty.

"Yeah I remember she was 17 when I was 6. She was like my big sister. What is she doing here?" As Annabeth was talking, Percy trips while he was leaning over the door, which makes Y/n automatically look at them.

"Grover? Annabeth? Perseus? What are y'all doing here? Come get some food. I know yall must be hungry from traveling." She invites them into the nicely furnished house which looks better on the outside.

They walk in seeing her having a table of food ready which is strange. They sit while she stands up and starts washing the dishes.

"So how have you been?' Annabeth asks while still not eating the food. Grover and Percy have started eating already.

"I've been living a good, living life since I own this forest thanks to my mother. It is nice being a witch because you know when a bunch of starving kids will watch you in your house." She smiles as she looks at grover.

"Now hello, Grover dear my first love, how have you been doing?" She stares at Grover with her towel in her hand. "Think I wouldn't notice you?" She was smiling creepily.

Grover had chuckled at this nervously as percy and annabeth had looked at him wondering how he pulled her. Percy had spit his water out.

"You and Grover dated?!" Percy says abruptly which makes Y/N laugh.

"Yes dear, back in my teen days." she laughing.

Annabeth and Percy look back and forth then grover stops this by telling them to stop glancing at them.

Annabeth and Percy start asking Y/N ten thousand questions about her relationship with grover which makes her laugh while grover was trying to act nonchalantly.

"How did he get you?" annabeth asks.

"He simply asked me out after my first week at camp. He was 18 and I was 17. It was teenage love my dear." She pulled out banana pudding which Annabeth and Percy started to eat before she could even put it down.

"Can we talk about something else, like the weather or the stolen bolt. And not my ex!?" He says looking at Percy and annabeth.

"Oh yeah I guess. That's kinda boring though." Annabeth kicks Percy under the table as he says this.

After a long dinner grover tries to rush them but Y/N tries to convince them to stay over since it is very bad outside.

"Uh.. It might be a little sunny out." He said while it was pouring outside.

"Grover it is literally raining cats and dogs."

"Yes you guys should stay. I have a guest room for Annabeth and Percy.( NO WEIRD STUFF ) But grover you can sleep on the couch." Y/n was looking at him with an innocent face while tilting her head like she knew what she was doing.

"Fine." Grover was slightly angry when he snatched a blanket from Y/N and walked to her couch.

Percy and Annabeth chuckled at this. Then they followed Y/N to her guest bedroom that had a bunk bed. It was very nice for a witch's house.

"You guys can stay in here and I pinky promise that I won't pluck your hair in your sleep to cast a spell." She says laughing softly.

"Thank you for the food and shelter. It has been very hard." Annabeth throws herself on the bottom bed while Percy goes on the top bed.

She closes the door then walks down to her kitchen. She wipes down all the dishes and gets the broom to sweep.

"Hey Y/N.?" A friendly voice echoed through her kitchen.

"Yes grover, dear?" She didn't even have to look back. She knew that voice, that lovely voice.

"When you said that you never got over me did you mean that.?" That made her turn around her face was a little red.

"Grover I had to leave camp, I couldn't stay, I ran off because I thought you would follow me and come find me. But maybe I was just a dumb teenager in love." A tear rolling down her cheek.

"If I knew I would've come to get you, I would've ran and caught you. I loved you each day. I wonder what I do.?" He got closer, wiping the tear off her cheek.

"You know if you gave me a kiss it would make me feel better.." She looked up to his eyes since he was taller than her.

When she said that he pulled her into a slow and gentle kiss. It was slow but it had passion. Their kiss felt so long. But then they heard a certain someone trip.

They break apart and see Percy on the ground.

"Ouch.?"

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊ ₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Two updates under 24 hours i am on a streak yall! And send requests. And i am currently working on some!