Blinded by love - luke castellan

*this is a request*
Summary- Y/n never is anyone's first option, expects Lukes. Daughter of Artemis.

This is around lightning theft this plot is a little different though.

This is unfair. New kids come and get claimed by Poseidon in his first week. Why can't I be like him, what does he have that I don't. I am just some unknown daughter of Artemis. And then he comes and takes my best friends Annabeth and Grover. I couldn't even wish them good luck. I hated that Percy. Even though Percy was my friend and all but we have our moments when you hate them.

It was the campfire and I didn't see them like no goodbye or nothing. I wanted to hug them before the journey. They were my friends after all so they would've come to say bye right… But they never did. I just waited at the fire alone. I really waited for them. I really wanted to wish them the best on their trip to save the lighting bolt.

"Hey Y/n why are you so down.?"  It was a voice that said that it was the voice. Her favorite voice is Luke Castellan. Even though every girl had a crush on her she didn't care, she was different from all the other girls.

"Well my friends went on this quest I couldn't go on. Then they left without even saying goodbye or nothing and it really got to my head." I tear washed down my face. He noticed this then wiped the tear off her face.

"How about I take you on a date, to make you feel better. And it's on me." He pushed a piece of hair out her face which made her face go red a little.

"A date really?"

"Yes really, a real date. Meet me at thalia's tree at 8pm tomorrow." He ran away when a horn was horned. He waved back.

He was so cute, I mean everyone has had a luke phase before. But for me it hasn't been a phase I have been obsessing over him since I got to camp. I am a fool if I believe Luke wants me.

I walked to my cabin since I am the daughter of artemis which I am her only demi-god child. I have my cabin to myself. I close my door and start blasting music while dancing. My crush just asked me on a date. Then I remember how ugly I probably looked crying. And he probably asked me out just out of pity. But I don't care, he asked me out.

Someone started pounding on my door which made me run to it. It might be Chiron, or worse Mr.D on a good or bad day.

I opened it and I saw Clarisse, my best of Best friends.
"CLARISSE!" I scream hugging her and she hugs back.

"Y/N can I sleep at your cabin, I miss you." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes which I couldn't say no to.

"Yes of course come in." I noticed her already having her bags, I kissed her on the cheek while she walked into the cabin. We always did flirty stuff with each other. It was normal.

We layed on my bed, which was two beds pushed together. We watched some netflix movies and chilled in my bed.

"Oh, did I tell you what happened today!" I got up and looked at her with excitement.

"No, what happened is good or bad? Or did another group of girls say they wanted to fight us again?" Clarisse chuckled then looked at her.

"No,well at least not today." I laughed, "But Luke asked me on a date today!" I squeal as I say this but Clarisse's face turned pale, like every other time I brought up my crush with Luke.

"oh I am happy for you, he probably dont like you like i do." she whispered that last part I couldn't hear.

"You should help me get ready in the morning since you are more experienced than me."

"Yeah.. And we should go to sleep since it is late. We don't want you to miss your date with your glorious king Luke." She had a dead look in her eyes when she said that.