Clarisse La Rue x Black Apollo cabin fem user.

REQUEST FROM AN UNKNOWN USER

summary - "Tell your baby, that I'm your baby." Clarisse La Rue x Black Apollo cabin fem user.   Warnings : cursing, drinking, depression

WLW & ANGSTY

AUTHORS NOTE : I am sorry for the random switches through 1 and 3 Pov.

I shouldn't care that much about her. I mean she is my ex and all. I wish I could get over her in the fastest way possible. People never told a lie when they said your first sapphic breakup would be like dying. I wasn't ready for my love to break up with me, I mean I was obsessed over her.

I saw her with a boy a month after our relationship. I don't even know the man, but I hate him. It should be me walking side by side with her. Not me and I hated how he made her laugh, how she was so happy with a boy. She probably hasn't even told him about everything we have done. How I was her baby, how we loved, how we fought. It was love.

I can never get over that day, it was like day one all over again. I didn't mean it, but I said it we both did. It was a team argument I never thought would've ended like how it did. I would go back in time just to stop it.

I am done with it all. I should get over her. I shouldn't be begging like a dog to get back together with her. I should stand up for once. Go to the lake, go take a walk, leave my cabin without being forced. I was making a fool of myself. Every single person at camp knew too.

Today will be the day I go do something with my life. I don't even remember my own voice; all I know of is my thoughts.

My alarm goes off and I get up to turn it off. But instead of lying in bed I decided to get ready. I go to my cabin's bathroom to get ready for today.

I showered, brushed my teeth, then threw water on my face. I changed into my clothes, which are a camp half-blood shirt and some baggy jeans. I looked mediocre.

I go for a walk since breakfast starts in an hour. I looked at how sunny it was on this nice day.

The wind flowed past me as I saw this couple. They disgusted me by the way they were sitting hand by hand happily. I didn't have my glasses to even have to hate on the boy. He looked like the back of his neck stank.

I noticed the couple were looking at me, but I just looked forward because I am not that dumb. I won't get caught lacking. Go back to sitting in his lap kissing him and don't worry about me hoe.

"Hey Y/n." I heard one of them say this, but I ignored it because I want to go to the best hideout at camp.

"Hey..."  I let out turning around, finally accepting fate.

"Are you doing better because of what happened? I mean you haven't been usual lately, and seeing you outside feels different." The girl asked, looking at me. I really didn't want to talk about how exhausted I am mentally.

"I mean I guess..." I replied before I walked away. I knew it was disrespectful, but I was too tired to care.

—-------------------------------

During breakfast Y/n knew all eyes were on her since she was actually up at this time. I mean Y/N looked like a mess. Her tear stains, her braids being old, her being in the same clothes for multiple days with care.

She sat at the Aphrodite table with her best friend Silena, even though camp's rules were that no one could go to another's cabins table. But Y/n just wanted to talk to Silena since she's been shutting her out.

She headed over to the Aphrodite table to sit by her which made everyone look including la rue. As Y/n walked she noticed the eyes from camp looking at her while she sat next to Silena.