S&M Gossip

My head was buried in my sand of thoughts. I smiled to myself knowing that I dodged a bullet not answering that question and letting her speak.

My thoughts were interrupted when Diana barged in again. She opened and closed her lips several times before she sighed.

"Sorry for barging in."

I composed myself, staring at her curiously.

"Did you forget something?" I asked.

She sat down again, "I didn't come here asking for my resignation, I wanted to make that clear." She said.

"Okay?? I thought we already covered that?" I asked her.

I mean, it was one of the first things we talked about when she asked to talk to me.

She shook her head, she looked like she was scared of saying something to me, I saw the point she decided to let go and just say it.

"I know you saw us." She said.

I lifted my brows in response, she laughed slightly.

"I know you did, I saw you." She leaned forward, "At first, I thought it was just a coincidence but I saw you standing there for a long time."

She leaned back, satisfied with her observation.

I licked my lips, choosing the best way to respond.

"I don't know what you are..."

She cut me off by leaning forward again, this time her eyes were sparkling with mischief.

"Aren't you a bit curious about the tools we used?" She asked as she wiggled her brows.

I stared at her, how bold she was talking to her body like that and a chuckle escaped me.

I was relieved that I had someone to talk to about this, it was beginning to suffocate experiencing all of this and not having anyone to talk with about it.

It didn't matter that she was my subordinate, it still felt good.

"I mean, you looked like you were enjoying the show, I figured you might want your husband to try it on you." She said.

I smiled at her, "We did, I enjoyed it so much that I made him do it to me."

Her eyes lit up with excitement, she leaned even closer.

"Really?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"How did you feel?" She asked.

"At first, when I saw you suspended in the air, I was thinking how painful that must have been for you but the pleasure in your eyes and the way you demanded more made me excited to try it out."

I took a breath, "when I did, all my brain could register was that I was right. It was indeed wonderful and I loved it."

She grinned, "I know, it's the best feeling in the world."

"I agree with you."

It was silent after that, and it was a comfortable kind of silence.

"Where did you meet your husband?" She asked.

I ignored her comment about the husband thing but my heart skipped a bit.

"I met him when he came for a massage, he was my client."

I saw the minute she digested my words, her eyes came alive with questions.

"Oh, my God! Same with mine."

"Yes, pure coincidental I tell you," I said.

She nodded, "that's amazing. I hope Zack and I can do the same when the time comes."

My smile faded, I didn't know what to say to that prayer. Killian and I are not married and to be honest, I wasn't sure we would be.

Everyone thought we were in love, I mean she thought we were married but he was only using me like I was using him.

I was only a plaything to him till he decided to move on to someone else. I tried to smile when I noticed her eyes on me but it came out as a grimace.

"Yes, I hope so."

She gave me a satisfactory grin.

She stood up, "I am sorry to have taken much of your time." She said.

"It's okay, I had a nice time."

"Thank you for listening, I know it's kind of inappropriate for an employee to discuss such with her boss but you know in our world, there aren't many people you can share this with."

"I agree with you. It's refreshing to have someone to talk to about it."
She nodded.

"I guess I would get back to work bow."
I nodded.

I had work to do myself, my inspection forgot because of our conversation but I had to write reports and that couldn't wait.

She turned to leave but changed her mind at the last minute, "I almost forgot, I was hoping we could have dinner after work. Zack said he would love to meet you and your husband."

I opened my mouth when she interrupted, "Please don't say no. I am looking forward to knowing you guys."

I don't know if Killian would like to come, he is always so particular about these sorts of things but the look in her eyes was pleading and desperate.

"I will talk to him," I said.

She clapped, "Thank you so much."

It was a daring offer to pass up but I was curious as to the kind of person Zack was and the kind of couple they make.

I would have to do a lot of convincing on my part for Killian to follow me. I don't know if there would be anything to talk about or if were we going to talk about our mutual love for punishment and sex.

It was laughable if you thought about it.

Maybe I was crazy for having considered the dinner, it was obvious that she wanted Zack to have feelings for her when he saw Killian and me.

Which was a sham because we were not married and I wasn't sure that Killian liked me the way I liked him. I think there could be a way we could milk this.

If they are looking at us to get closer, I should use them too. I wanted Killian as more than just my master sex partner.

I wanted more and I think this dinner would make that happen.