Nightmares

I was out of breath like I had run a marathon.

The fear of being caught spurred me on.

The security guard had left the area to search for other places but I couldn't help but feel like I had been caught stealing candy from a baby.

We shouldn't be behaving like this but Killian just had to get his way. He was lucky he locked the door when he had the chance.

I don't want to be known as the girl who spreads her legs to get what she wants.

"We were almost caught," I say to Killian.

"But we weren't."

"How do I leave?" I asked him.

He smirked, "sometimes you forget that I am the boss."

I smiled at him, I put on my clothes and arranged my skirt to look decent. My hair was a mess but I managed to get it under control with a rubber band on his desk.

He led me to his elevator, I stood in front of him. His hands kept going to my ass as he groped me.

I shook my head, the surveillance camera at the far end of the elevator told me not to make any sudden movements.

"Stop that," I warned him lowly.

He didn't. He was behaving like a little kid. Grabbing my ass and all.

He was turning me on but I maintained my composure and desire to turn around and mold our lips together.

I cleared my throat just as the elevator doors slid open. I walked first to his car as he walked behind me.

I felt stupid because everyone had gone home and it was just us.

"Get in," he said,

"I will just take a cab." I tried to argue.
"Don't try to argue with me. Get in the car." He said through gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking and got into the car.

The car ride was silent, all evidence of passion wiped from the air. The ride to the villa was short as it was close to the company.

The car stopped and I expected him to get off too but he sat there.
Strange.

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked,

"Not tonight." He said.

I nodded my head, the smile on my face slipping off my face.

I didn't bother Saying goodnight as I slammed the car door. I headed up to the villa when he left.

I sighed, sometimes his mood swings gave me whiplash from keeping up with them.

I took a shower and ate dinner as I settled for the night. I read a little before going to bed.

I stood to the side smiling as I watched Killian get on his knees to kiss my feet after I complained of pain. He rubbed my feet and massaged them.

We were in his office, publicly dating to the office and the public.

He was more affectionate and into more public displays, it made me smile whenever I thought of it.

My eyes flew open as the door opened. It was a man I didn't know and hadn't seen but it looked like Killian knew him because he abandoned me.

He stood, glaring at the man who returned his glare.

"So this is why you haven't been picking up my calls? Because of your whore?" The man yelled.

Killian bristled just as I tensed.
"What did you just say?" Killian asked, his voice dripping with ice that I was so scared for the man.

"You heard me." The man said.

"I am giving you five seconds to leave my office before I use your face as a punching bag for disrespecting my woman," Killian warned.

The man raised his hands in surrender as he backed away, slamming the door to his office out of anger.

I sighed just as I reached for Killian's hand. He was breathing heavily like he wanted to go after the man and keep to his word about punching him.

"I am okay," he whispered.

I was transferred to a weird place, I was crying and pleading with Killian.

"Please, I don't want to do this," I begged as the tears streamed down my face.

Killian stared at me with a cold look on his face, the warmth he displayed earlier in his office was gone, and in his place was the businessman.

"I am not giving you much of a choice. You have to do this to remain relevant." He said.

My heart shattered as the words pierced my heart. I wasn't relevant?
My worst fears were coming to pass.

"You said you wouldn't do this!" I yelled through my tears.

"Plans change." He said just as the door opened.

In came Andrew, I opened my lips and I screamed as loud as I could.

I woke up in a pool of sweat, my heart beating against my chest madly.

It was a nightmare, I kept telling myself.

He wouldn't break his word, I convinced myself.

But somewhere at the back of my mind, the doubts set in and I found myself questioning my decision to remain his slave.

I checked the time and it was time for work.

I got my tired self out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I got to the office just as Killian came out from his office.

"You are here, I need you to book me a massage." He ordered.

The memories flooded me from the first day I met him but I didn't say anything. I was too tired.

"Yes sir," I said flatly.

He went back to his office.

I called Esther, my previous manager. Despite our differences, she was still the best in what she did.

"Hello," she answered.

"Esther, it's Catalina."

"Oh,"

The silence was awkward but I moved past it.

"Mr. Black wants a massage and we are coming down right away," I said in my best professional voice.

"Yeah, sure." She said.

I rolled my eyes, she was unwilling to talk to me but I didn't care. It was my job and I was determined to do it well.

I knocked on Killian's office to alert him.

"Your message has been booked, sir," I announced.

"Good, let's go." He said.

I looked at him in surprise, I didn't know I would be accompanying him to get a massage.

We rode the elevator together, he kept staring at me waiting for me to say something but I had nothing to say.

We got to the massage parlor and I prepared my mind to massage him just like the first time but I was blindsided.

"Mr. Black, welcome." Esther stepped out from one of the rooms. She regarded me with a cool look but said nothing to me.

"Yes, shall we?" He asked,

I made a move to enter with him when he ordered me to stop.

"Stay here," he ordered.

I looked at him in surprise. He entered the room with Esther hot on his tail.

The last thing I saw before the doors closed was her smirk of victory as she stared at me.

.........................................

Hello everyone,

Thank you for voting. Here is a chapter as a reward. Don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite part.