Fake Situation

Killian left me and headed to work while I slept some more. I was naked and I buried my body in the sheets.

I felt so warm yet cold that Killian wasn't here to hold me.

I almost drifted off to sleep when my alarm rang, I opened my eyes, and a sigh escaped my lips.

I didn't want to go anywhere but I have work to do.

I put on my clothes since I already showered, I didn't feel like dressing up today, is was exhausted and barely standing on my feet.

I got to the massage parlor and sank into my chair, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I had so many things to do.

I gathered my notepad to start my inspection of the place, I left my office and headed down the hallway. I saw Diane coming my way.

I stopped short, unsure of how to face her.

It was humiliating that she saw me last night watching her get fucked by another man but was grateful that I did, the reason Killian was gentle with me this morning is because of Diana.

She made me experience a different side of him romantically and sexually, I wanted to hug her to show my appreciation but that would be a little much and too obvious that I enjoyed watching her last night.

We got close and I gave her a small smile, she tried to smile back but it came out more like a grimace. My smile faded as I stared at her.

She looked like she had a lot to say to me but couldn't, I watched her struggle with words but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out.

My blood ran cold, she found me creepy for watching her last night, I didn't have any explanation but I didn't want to run her off because of my creepiness
.
I gave her one last smile as I tried to pass.

"Catalina?" She called out.

I stopped in my tracks before turning slowly to face her, she looked at me like she wanted to say something. I braced myself for the impact when she opened her mouth.

"Can we talk? In your office?" She asked.

I breathed in a sigh of relief before my body tensed, my brain recognized the words a little too late.

I checked my time, "can it wait? I still have an inspection to do." I said.

She shook her head, "it's urgent. I won't take your time."

I walked stiffly to my office with her following closely. That's it, I have chased away one of my good employees.

She was going to quit on me, wasn't she?

I ruined everything with my sexual appetite, I should have held myself back.

I turned around quickly when I heard the click of the lock, I stared at her wide-eyed, her gaze was locked onto mine.

"Did you and your husband see me last night?" She asked.

My lips parted in surprise, maybe at the boldness of her question or that she was referring to Killian as my husband.

I stifled a laugh at that.

She didn't wait for me to answer when she continued, she wriggled her fingers nervously as she spoke. She looked up at me and I gave her a small smile to help her relax.

She did, "I love Zack."

"Oh?" I asked.

I had no idea who Zack was but for her sake, I had to keep calm. I could see that she was finding it difficult to open up.

"Zack is my client." She said
,
I smiled when I realized that I made it obvious. She still looked nervous.

"Sit down and relax," I told her.

I helped myself to the chair and she did the same. She looked better and ready to talk now.

"I don't know what I am doing, to be honest. I met Zack and it was love at first site for me. I loved everything about him and at some point, I think he did too."

"Okay," I nodded encouraging her to keep going.

"I just wanted you to know that I know that I am being unprofessional at work with my antics but I don't want to lose my job, I love it here."

I nodded, she was in the same situation that I was and I couldn't blame her. Those men could pull any woman that they wanted.

"I am not going to fire you, Diana," I said.

She gasped with joy, "Really?" She asked.

I nodded, "You are a good employee and you are good at what you do. But I would advise that you stop what you are doing. It's wrong."

She nodded quickly.

"Thank you, thank you." She said.
I gave her a bright smile, "You are welcome."

"He told me not to work but I like being my person, with something to do and where to go. I like having that identity outside of him." She explained.

I smiled, oh Diana.

She was me, Killian wanted me to stop working but I couldn't. Not when I loved my job, it was a God-given talent and it was going to build me an empire when the time was right.

"I love being a masseuse and I love you as my boss." She said.

"Thank you, Diana, I am glad we had this talk."

She stepped out of the office, a smile pasted on her face. I was sure I had the same smile she did. It occurred to me that I never answered her when she asked me if I watched her.

How could I?

She already assumed I had caught them and came for damage control, that was smart.

I let out a small laugh at the thought of Killian being my husband. It was laughable.

The laughter wiped from my face as I resumed thinking
.
Would I want to marry Killian?

He was sweet and I loved him but the important question was if he loved me the same.