Meetings And Office Sex

I didn't follow him to work for obvious reasons. I didn't want to show up to work together and let people assume I was sleeping with the boss.

He left and I followed soon after, I was to sit in during one of his meetings.

I was so excited about it. I have never sat with Killian before since I started working with him but he was allowing me to do so.

I made sure I dressed smartly, wearing one of the lingerie he got for me underneath my skirt and button-down blouse.

Getting to the company, Killian called me into his office.

I knocked on the door, "you asked for me, sir?" I asked professionally but the way his nose flared, you would think we were having a bedroom play.

"Come in," he said after a moment.
I walked into his office, and he grabbed a file on the table and handed it over to me.

"This is for the meeting, I expect you to analyze the content of this file before the meeting starts. It contains the logs of the previous discussions on the matter." He explained.

"Yes sir, anything else?" I asked,

He stared at me for a moment before asking, "Are you wearing one of the lingerie underneath your work clothes?" He asked,

I bit my lip coyly as I stared at him underneath my lashes, giving him my best version of a seductive gaze.

"Yes, the black one," I said right before I let myself out of his office.

I didn't miss the heat in his eyes when I mentioned it.

I went back to my office as I opened the file, I intended to do my best and make him and Alice proud during the meeting.

The previous discussions were not as bad, they just lacked the creativity that's why they didn't arrive at any reasonable conclusion.

It was more like a debate to settle between two teams. It was simple.
It was time for the meeting and Alice came to stand beside me.

"Are you ready?" She asked,

I nodded, grabbing the folder and walking with Alice to the conference room.

The gentlemen were already seated and waiting for Killian who walked in minutes later like he owned the place.

His eyes met mine and held them for a few minutes before sitting down, I tried not to let it affect me as my breathing quickened.

Nobody else seemed to notice.

The meeting started and I listened to both sides after analyzing the new content of the meeting, I discovered what was wrong.

Killian raised a finger to silence both parties, he stared at me.

"What do you think?" He asked me.

I opened my mouth in shock, everyone turned to look at me and I felt myself blush under their watchful gaze.

I stood up and made my way to the middle of the conference room, mustering all the confidence I had in myself to speak.

"I think everyone wants to speak but nobody wants to listen, you want the same things but you fail to realize it because you are arguing about whose logic is better," I explain.

Killian hummed but didn't say anything. The rest of the people turned to stare at their files like they just realized what I said.

"That's all?" Killian asked,

"Yes sir," I said with a straight face.

"Thank you for that, you did a wonderful job." He said.

Everyone turned to look at me again and I found myself wilting.