No Touch

I was wrong.

Being Killian's assistant meant that I would work closely with him but since my first day, I haven't seen much of him.

He has been having a series of meetings because of a new project he was handling with Alice.

I have been diligent and over my head trying to keep up with Alice.

She was like a machine when it comes to working and she was very efficient, you could see that's why she has lasted this long.

Apart from working me to the bone, I haven't seen much of Killian, I was beginning to feel neglected.

That's not the reason why I accepted the job but he did promise we will be working closely. I was looking forward to that.

It's been over a week since I became his assistant and he has not touched me or even seen me. It was pathetic for me to think this way but it couldn't be helped.

I tried to look busy as Alice approached my desk,

"Catalina, Killian requested you drop these papers in his house. I am assuming you know your way?" She asked,

I shook my head, "no, I don't know his house."

Her brows went up in surprise, "really?" She asked, I nodded.

She muttered the word, strange under her breath which I chose to ignore.

"Okay, that's fine."

She grabbed a notepad and wrote down his address for me, she handed me the files and gave me a serious warning.

"Those are very important, don't lose them" she sounded.

I nodded my first important task for the company. She didn't describe the errand as urgent so I decided I will do that after office hours.

Five hours later with nothing to do and just me in the office, I found myself itching to go to his house.

I ordered the cab with the company card as Alice suggested and headed to his house.

My stomach was nervous and I felt shy all of a sudden like it was my first time meeting a blind date or something.

This is the first time we would be interacting in a week and my mind was in turmoil.

The cab dropped me in front of the building and once again, I was floored.

The man kept surprising me with his impeccable taste in everything. His house was grand. That was the best word for it.

It didn't look like a bachelor pad or something so huge, it was a majestic house fit for him. I rang the doorbell as I waited for him.

My breath came out in short pants as the footsteps approached. The door swung open and he stood there in all his glory.

I smile shyly, "Here is the file you asked for," I stretched my hands out.

He stared at my hands with a confused expression before enveloping me.

The file dropped to the floor as Killian all but dragged me into his house.

I gasp as he pulled me to him, his lips were in my ear as he muttered sweet nothings into my ear.

"I missed you," he said as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I sighed, I have missed him too but I refuse to admit that.

"Did you miss me?" He asked,

"Not at all," I said.

He chuckled, "liar," he said as he dragged me further.

Our footsteps squeaked against the tiles as he crossed us to his large dining table. Lifting me in his strong arms, he deposited me on the table.

"I am sorry, I have been so busy." He said as he kissed my lips.

I said nothing as he deepened the kiss, my body melting against his embrace. He grabbed a lock of my hair, pulling my hair back for more access.

He showed open-mouthed kisses to my neck, each feathery touch lighting my body with an intense rush of pleasure.

I heard the first rip but my lust-filled mind was too busy to comprehend what was happening when I heard the second rip.

I moved away, "what are you doing?" I glared at him.

He had ripped my blouse in the middle, leaving me in just my bra and the skirt I had on.

"I will get you more clothes," he growled as he ripped the blouse to shreds.

I gasped when I saw my favorite blouse on the floor of his dining room.

"I will buy you the damn fashion house," he said as he spun me around.

Bending me over on his table, he widened my stance with his feet.

I could hear the familiar sound of his belt buckle and my excitement came back once again.

My pussy dripped wet with arousal at the thought of the rough sex I was about to get.

He teased my opening with his finger, his digits coating my wetness as I arched my back for more.

"Patience, kitten." He said.

I opened my lips to snap at him when he drove himself to the hilt.

"Shit!" I gasped at the intrusion. His hard cock was deep and full inside of me.

I stayed still to adjust to his sheer size of him.

"I am sorry," he said just as he began to move.

He wasn't kidding when he asked me to be patient. The sound of my moans and cries filled the air as he drove into me with enough force to make me see the stars.

"Master, please," I begged just as my orgasm inched closer and closer.

My lower abdomen coiled with so much pressure that I found myself whimpering loudly to ease it.

His fingers found my clit as he rubbed them, my legs going numb as they shook. It was a good thing I was leaning on the table.

My orgasm set off like a match, my eyes going blind for a moment as I rode the waves.

I don't know how long I was out but I felt myself being lifted and carried to his bedroom.