SPECIAL CHAPTER (2)

Fah: I want a little brother!!!.....

Way: U~uhm F~fah, I'm sorry but....( Way looked at Pete as if he was embarrassed)

Fah: Please mom, I really want to have a little brother, Dad!!!...

Pete: Fah, let's talk about it later....(chuckled)

Fah: Ok....(smiled)

Way suddenly fell silent because he was embarrassed about what Fah said earlier.... When they reached their house, Way immediately carried Fah who was sound asleep and brought her to the room.

Way: Goodnight Fah.....(Kissed on the forehead)

Way immediately went out to the kitchen to drink water, but Pete was there...

Pete: Did Fah already sleep?

Way: Yeah, she must be tired....

Pete suddenly approached Way

Pete: Then?.....(Look at Way)

Way: Pete, what are you doing, Fah might wake up.....

Pete approached and whispered something, and that's when Way started feeling embarrassed.

Way: Pete!!

Pete: Why is your cheek turning red?......

Way: It's so hot here. Okay, I'm going upstairs, I'm sleepy....(embrassed).

As Way was about to leave, Pete suddenly took one of his hands and kissed Way...

Way: Pete, Fah might wake up....

Pete: She won't wake up if you don't make some noise....(whisper)

Pete carried Way up to the table, Pete tightened his hands around Way's waist. The kiss lasted a little longer, it felt tight but they both enjoyed it...The air felt very hot in the kitchen,

Pete bit Way's bottom lip to get him to open his mouth and insert his tongue..

"Hnghh" the sigh came out of Way's mouth, Pete kissed her lips gently, not long after that, they both broke the kiss. Pete was about to undress Way, but then Pete suddenly stopped and said something

Pete: May i?...

Way: Mhm....(smiled)

Pete took off Way's clothes, And he threw it on the floor, Pete put his thumb on the tip and pressed it hard, making Way yelp and moan loudly.

Pete: Shhhh, Way relax, don't make some noise, Fah might wake up....(smirk)

He slowly started moving his thumb in circular motion against the tip, smearing it with the precum oozing out of it. His fingers were working well around the length, Way moaned louder. His grip on Pete shoulder increased, Way long nails digging in, making well visible scars on the man's skin. Nut felt his body shiver....Several minutes have passed...

Way: P~Pete.. I-I.....c-can't....

Way was still breathing heavy, chest heaving up and down, gasping for breath. The aftermath was him looking like an absolute mess, face flushed and drenched in sweat, eyes half closed, lips swollen and parted and his entire body quivering. Pete was contented. He quickly pecked him on his lips and got up to clean the mess.

Pete brought Way to the bathroom to clean up, After they finished, Pete immediately took Way to the room to rest....

Pete: Goodnight Way.....(Kissed on the forehead)

Way: Goodnight....

To Be Continued....

Please Vote if you like this special chapter, thank you❤❤