CHAPTER 1 "The past"

WARNING!!!  18+

It was getting dark, Way and his teammates was sitting at the corner of the bar to celebrate their championship.They were laughing and drinking, until North saw a picture from instagram of Babe and Charlie kissing each other on the cheek.

North: Babe what is the meaning of this? Are you two dating? ( Asking with a smile )..

Babe: Yes we are dating...

Everyone: Ouuuyyyyyyhhhh!

All the members are excited and tease the two, except for Way. Way was jealous because he didn't expect the two of them to get along. Because of his jealousy, he drank many glasses of wine.

Alan: Way, are you ok? (Worried)

Way: Yes I'm ok dont mind me. Lets drink!

Everyone: Cheers!!!

"LATER"

Everyone were very drunk, Alan wakes up North and Sonic to go home with Babe and Charlie...

Alan: Babe, Charlie wake up its already 11:52pm, North, Sonic wake up.

(Alan wakes up Way)

Alan: Way wake up!! I'll give you some ride back to your home...

Way: No its ok I'm fine, I have my car outside, I can go home all by myself... (very drunk)

Alan: Are you sure? It's to dangerous for you to get back to your home.

Way: Its ok! I'm not drunk...

Alan: Ok... Always take care...

They all left the Bar but Way was left inside. Way was about to leave but there was a stranger who came up to him and asked a question...

Stranger: Hi! What's your name? Are you an omega? (Looks like interested to Way)

Way: Shut up!!! (Walk fast)

Way couldn't get out because there were two men blocking the door.

Way: Can you please get out of my way!

Stranger: Why are you so rush? Come play with us! Are you an omega? Please tell us.

Way: No Im an enigma, so please leave me alone!(drunk)

Stranger: Oh! Its so nice I am enigma to. (Looking at his friends and smirk)

Way:bShut up!!! (Angry)

Way tried to get out inside of the bar but he still couldn't get out because of the strangers blocking it. Way tried to run away from them but he couldn't because he was too drunk. Way called Alan, but he didn't answer.

Way: Please! Leave me alone!! (Very drunk)

Stranger: Boys, take him to the car... (Smiled at Way like an idiot)

Way: What are you doing leave me alone!!! Helpp!!

When Way was put in the car going to the apartment by the strangers, Way still didn't stop screaming

Way: Help!!!!

Stranger: Even if you scream, no one will hear you. (laughter)

"Arrived at the strangers apartment "

When they entered the room of the stranger there were many drugs on the top of the tables inside their apartment.

Way was scared because he didn't know how to escape.

Way: Helpp!!!(shouting)

Way bit the man's arm and runs away, Way couldn't run properly because he was still drunk. He tried his best to escape but he failed....

Way: Let me goo!!!

Way was carried to the bedroom and placed on the bed, Way cried because he didn't know what to do...

Stranger: Dont cry,I will not hurt you. (Whisper)

The man made Way take medicine but Way refused.

Way: Please let me out of here! (Crying)

He grabbed the Way's chin and then he made way drink medicine until way cried and felt dizzy that he could no longer control his body, he took off way's clothes and he kissed way's neck and left some many marks on his neck, Way was crying and moaning.

Way: Ugh!! Oh! Please stop......... Ahhh!!! (Crying feeling dizzy)

Stranger: just relax.......i know your going to love it.......its ok play with me until you're satisfied. (smiled like an idiot)

TO BE CONTINUED.....