CHAPTER 23

In the morning, Way was sitting on the coach, looking stunned and as if thinking about something. Pete saw Way and approached...

Pete: Morning Way.....(kissed in forehead)

Way: mhmm......(nod)

Pete: Way, I have something to say. later I won't be able to go home early because I have something to take care of at the office first...

Way suddenly looked at Pete and smiled as if hiding some sorrow...

Way: Uhm Pete, don't you remember?

Pete: What's wrong? Did I forget something?

Way: Nothing, just take care there, okay? Don't stress yourself out.....(smiled)

Pete: Thanks Way....(hugged)

Way: Welcome.

Way is so sad because he is thinking that Pete might have forgotten their Special 1st anniversary.

The baby suddenly started crying...

Way: I'll just get the Baby first

Pete: No!..I'll get her so you stay here....

Pete took the Baby while Way saw Pete's phone, so he quickly took it and checked, but it had a password. Way wondered why Pete put a password on his phone when he never used to put a password before....

So Way thought that maybe Pete was getting bored with her, and he also thought that maybe Pete didn't have time for her anymore because he's always busy and maybe he likes someone else. Her tears were falling as she bowed her head, when Way heard that Pete was approaching, she immediately fixed herself so she wouldn't be noticed.~~~~~( Such an overthinker 😂)

Pete: Way here's the Baby....

Way: Thank you Pete....(smiled)

Pete: No problem....(kissed)

At 4:35 in the afternoon, Pete is already fixing himself, while Way is helping Pete with his necktie...

Way: Are you really not going home early?

Pete: Sorry Way, there's a lot of work, and i have a meeting with Mr, Tony later...

Way: I'll cook your favorite dish for you...

Pete: Way, I'm really sorry....

Way: It's ok i understand....(sad)

Pete hugged Way

Pete: I promise you that once all my work is done, we will go to the beach, just the three of us, and we will enjoy ourselves there without anyone bothering us.

Way: Mhm, promise?

Pete: Promise....(smile)

Pete: Someone called on the phone

Pete: I'll go now, take care of Baby, okay especially you.....(kissed)

Way: Okay, take care....(smiled)

GARGE

Alan: Guys, are you ready?

Everyone: Yes P'...

Alan: Pete is here!!, ohoooo!!

Sonic: Mr,Pete your so handsome....

Pete: HAHA, thank you sonic...

Charlie: Are you ready, Mr. Pete?

Pete: Of course....(Excited)

Alan: So, lets go...

Everyone left

Way's House

Alan and Jeff went to Way's house, Jeff knocked on the door and Way came out carrying his baby girl....

Way: Oh! Alan, why are you here? Is there a problem?

Alan: There's no problem don't worry. you seem very stressed.

Way: Not really....(smile)

Jeff: Uhm, Where is Pete by the way?....(Pretending not to know where Pete is)

When Jeff asked Way, Way's mood suddenly changed.

Way: Ahhh,,He has a meeting, he said he will be late coming home...

Jeff: Ah ok....

Way: I just want to ask why you are dressed nicely, do you have a party to attend?

Jeff: Yes, it's very important, So please let us in first

When they entered, Jeff took the baby from Way

Alan: Here wear this...

Way: What is this? Why would I wear this?

Alan: Just wear it instead, We will take care of the child.

Way doesn't know what they are doing, When Way finished dressing up, he went down the stairs, and suddenly the two of them looked because Way looked so beautiful in his clothes.

Alan: Pete really never makes mistakes in choosing clothes for you Way.....(Speaking alone)

Jeff: Baby, look at your mom, she's so beautiful.

Way: Does it suit me?.....(shy)

Jeff: Off course, you look so Beautiful.....

Way: Yhank you....

Jeff: Look at your Baby girl she so adorable....

Alan: So lets go?

Way: P'.... Where are we going?

Alan: You will know later on...

When they were inside the car, Alan suddenly covered Way's eyes with a handkerchief so he couldn't see

Way: P'... What is this again?

Alan: Way, don't be so stubborn, just sit there and don't remove your handkerchief If haven't said anything yet.

Way: Fine... (Annoyed)

Guys, this is what Pete is wearing~~~~~So handsome🥰

So this is the clothes that Pete bought for Way~~~~very beautiful 😍

To Be Continued.....