CHAPTER 20

Pete was quickly taken to the emergency room while Way was crying, and trying to wake up Pete.....

Way: Pete!! Wake up Please...... (Crying)

Alan: Way!! Calm down....

Way: Pete!!......

Nurse: Sir, you are not allowed to come inside, just wait here outside....(in a hurry)....

Way: No, I have to go inside, Pete is waiting for me.....(Crying)

Nurse: I'm really sorry, sir, but it's really forbidden to enter.....

Alan stopped and pulled Way away from the Emergency Room

Alan: Way!!...(Alan scolded Way), Can you calm down, you don't know that you're carrying a child in your womb?....( Alan firmly held Way's shoulder)

Way suddenly fell silent and looked at Alan, who was extremely worried about Pete's condition.

Way: P'..... I don't want Pete to disappear from my life... What will I do P'..... What will happen to me and my child if he's gone, P'..do everything to save him, please... (Crying)

Alan hugged Way tightly to calm him down

Alan: Way, it's okay, he will be safe, don't worry.....(Look at Babe)

"2 MONTHS LATER"

2 months have passed Pete still hasn't woken up until now because of his bad condition... Suddenly, Babe and Alan entered the room and saw Way sitting while sleeping beside Pete and holding each other hands... Babe and Alan suddenly got worried because Way did not come out of the hospital as he was watching over Pete, Babe also noticed that Way's belly had grown bigger and only 6 months left he is about to give birth...

Babe: Way, wake up, I brought you some food coming from our favorite restaurant.....(Smile)

Way suddenly woke up

Way: Ok.....(yawn)

Way went to the table where Alan and Babe were preparing food

Alan: Way, how are you?

Way: I'm fine....(Smiling even though the eyes are full of sadness)

Alan: Are you sure?....(Worried)

Way: Yes....

Alan: Ok ok, Let's eat.....

A few minutes ago, Alan and Babe went home, while Way is still sitting next to Pete, holding his hand and kissing it.

Way: Pete, I hope you can hear me, Pete please wake up, I miss you,, I hope when the baby comes out of my womb, we can see it together, so please Pete wake up.....(tears fall).....

Because of her crying, Way fell asleep deeply, after 2 months of waiting for Pete to wake up, finally Pete woke up.... Pete opened his two eyes and looked around, he saw Way sitting and sleeping while holding his hand.... Way did not realize that Pete was already awake, so Pete took his hand and placed it on Way's head.....

Pete: Way, wake up.....(smiled)

Pete woke up Way

Way: Just give me 5 minutes more.....(still sleepy)

Pete: Don't you want to see me?(gentle voice)

Way suddenly looked at Pete and was surprised because after waiting for 2 months, Pete finally woke up, Way cried with joy and hugged Pete tightly....

Way: Pete, I miss you, I miss you so much, I thought you wouldn't wake up.....(hugs tightly)

Pete: Way, I missed you and our Baby too....(kissed on the forehead)