CHAPTER 24

When Alan and Pete reached Pete's house, Alan helped Way to get out of the car.

Way: P'Alan, can you please remove this? My eyes hurt already.....

Alan: Calm down. It will be removed later.

Way: P'....(shouting)

Alan: There goes your drama again, Just be quiet ok?

Way: (sigh)

Alan brought Way inside Pete's house, when they entered, Babe and the others were already there, Alan signaled to everyone not to make any noise for the meantime

Alan: We are here, Way

Way: Huh? Why so quiet? I thought we were going to the party

(Quiet)

Way: P'alan, Jeff? Please answer?.....

Way kept calling Alan but no one answered, so Way felt that there was no one inside the house. So Way removed his handkerchief and as he removed it, he saw the whole house, dark and he could barely see anything.

Way: P'alan!! Jeff!!.... (Sigh)

Way took his phone but it fell on the floor

Way: Sh*t, Why did this have to happen to me now.....(sigh)

Way searched for his phone on the floor until suddenly the light turned on

Way: P'.... Where have you been? I've been calling yo......

Everyone: Surprise Way!!.....

Way was surprised when he saw the entire house filled with designs and their pictures together with Pete, Way also didn't forget the beautiful and most favorite of all, the white flowers.

Way: Who made this?

They all looked at each other smiling and laughing

Way: Everyone I'm serious who made this?......(wondering)

Babe suddenly pointed at Pete who was behind her, Way looked back and saw Pete, Way was suddenly surprised..

Way: Pete, you told me that you have a important meeting, why are you here?

Pete: I was just pretending....

Way: Pete!!

Pete: Sorry Way, this is the only way to surprise you, so Forgive me...

Way: So you really didn't forget our 1st anniversary?

Pete: Why would I forget the most special day today.....

Way: I thought you already forgot.....

Pete: I'm sorry, Way.....(hugged)

Way: mhmmm.....

Pete suddenly knelt down and took something from his pocket, Way suddenly got surprised and cried....

Pete: Way, Sorry for everything I've done to you , but now I just want to tell you that I love you so much Way no matter who you are I will love you until death, I take care of you, watch over you, protect you, and stand by you in any problem, And thanks Way for not leaving me, I promise to take care of you and our child. I will never neglect you i promise......

Way cried because of what Pete said to him

Pete: Can you see all of these designs especially with the beautiful flowers, I made all of those, I did it with all my love and effort just to make you happy Way...

Way: Thank you Pete, I really appreciate everything, I will never forget this, ever.......(cry with joy)

Pete: Way, This is the longest I've been waiting to tell you this....

𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐄~~~~~~~~~💍💍

Everyone suddenly shouted, Way cried because of joy

Everyone: Say yes, say yes, say yes.....

Way: Pete, I just want to say that.........

𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄~~~~~~~~💍💍

Everyone: Hoooooooooo!!!!..

Pete: Thank you Way.......(smiled)

Pete put the ring on one of Way's fingers, He kissed Way and hugged him tightly...

Pete: Way, this is the most important thing I will say to you, Way I love you and I promise you that~~~~~~

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 for the rest of you life,...(kissed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G𝙪ys, thank you for supporting me until the end of this chapter ☺ I hope you will continue to support me, especially to my Pingnut😊 And don't forget to follow me so you can get updates on the new stories I'm going to do.

Guys I will be making a 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 so just wait for it, and i will upload it here🥰

Thank you guys stay safe😊