CHAPTER 2 "Bad Dream"

Way's House

Way was crying and seemed to be out of his mind while sleeping because of his bad nightmare, he was having trouble breathing and was afraid. Fortunately, P'alan came and saw Way crying while sleeping, Alan woke Way up.

Alan:Way Wake up!! Way!!

Way:(suddenly gets up).........(Crying, shaking from a fear)........

Alan:Are you ok?

Way:l'm ok, it's just a bad nightmare..............(whipped his tears and Way up).......

Alan:(Worried)

At The Garage

Way and Alan are about to enter the garage.......P'Alan call's everyone because he has something to tell them.

Alan: Now Way and I will go to the company of Mr. Pete because he is our new sponsor for our X Hunter...........(Excited).....

Sonic: Really?.........(excited).....

Everyone was very excited that they had a new Sponsor of X Hunter except for Way...He was stunned and had a lot of thoughts and he felt dizzy.....Way did not notice that his fingers were red from scratching. Everyone was confused why way was acting like that......

North:Way are not you excited about our new sponsor??(grabbed his shoulder).......

Way:leave me alo.....!!(Surprised....He slapped north's hand)

North:Ouch!!

Way:I'm sorry I didn't mean it......(Kneel down and apologize)......

North: its ok p'

Babe:Way!....What happened to you these past few months? Can u please tell us what is really on your mind?... Do you have a problem?..............

Because of the many questions he heard from babe, he was very nervous..... He looked at p'alan and jeff.......(tears)......because they were the only one who know why way acted like that.... Way was so dizzy because of the pheromones of the alphas around him....

Suddenly someone called alan's phone (the call was answered)

Alan: hello?........ Mhmmmm..... Thank you mr. Pete (hangs up)...... Everyone we need to leave because Mr. Pete is waiting.......

Babe:please be careful........

Alan: Way....we need to go ( Left the garage)

When alan and way was leaving the garage, babe suddenly said something...

Babe:do you guys know what happened to Way??

Sonic: No P'..... North and I doesn't know why he's acting like that......

Babe: Jeff, do you know anything?

Jeff: Nothing either... (Lied)

Babe: Ahhhhh ok....... Guys get back to work now!!

AUTHOR
GUYS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME FOR THIS CHAPTER YOU CAN ASK ME...... ☺

TO BE CONTINUED.....