CHAPTER 21

It's already 9 months, Pete and kenta are getting ready and Way was there inside the car not feeling well, because this day Way was going to give birth,Everyone rushes because Way can no longer bear the pain,

Suddenly water came out of his lower part so he called Pete....

Way: Pete!!!.....(Nervous)

Pete: What's going on?

Way: Pete!!, look there is water coming out.....(Nervous)

Pete called Kenta and quickly left and heading to the hospital...

Pete: Way, We're almost there don't worry....(worried)

When they arrived at the hospital, Way was quickly brought to the Emergency room...

Way: Pete don't leave me, I'm scared....(Crying)

Pete: I'm right here, don't worry....(smiled)

Way is still scared because it's the first time to give birth and have her own baby in her entire life.

Doctor: Uhm excuse me Mr. Pete, you can go inside, So you can accompany her and you can also see the baby together when it comes out of her belly

Pete: Ok Doc.....

Pete entered and saw Way, his forehead covered in sweat and crying out of fear and nervousness.

Pete: Way it's alright,I am here to watch over you....(holding hands)

Way holded pete's hand tightly.

Doctor: Okay so we will start. Mr.Way I want you to stay calm. No need to rush.

The doctor said as Way holds pete's hand and barries his face in pete's neck. The scent of pete made Way calm.

Way: Hmm...(Way hummed as the doctor starts.)

Doctor: I want you to give some pushes. Are you ready?

Doctor asked as Way nodded. Pete holds way's face more closer to him as way inhales pete's scent to calm himself down. He started to give some strong pushes.

Doctor: If you feel tired, just stop and breathe.

The doctor says as way stopped and breathes heavily. And because of the doctor instruction and pete's warm embrace he gave birth to a baby girl in just 3 pushes.

Doctor: Congratulations Mr.Pete It's a baby girl.....

Pete: You did it Way!! You did it!!, We have a baby girl!!....

Pete said crying and hugging as way hugged him. The nurse takes the baby and shows it to way and pete as they both cried happily.

Way: That is our baby pete! Our baby girl!....(Way said crying as pete nodded.)

Pete: I'm so proud of you Way.....(Pete said as he kissed way's lips)

When Way was transferred to another room, Pete and Way were visited by everyone at the hospital. Sonic ran quickly inside because he was excited to see the baby.

Sonic: Way!! Where is the baby, I want to see him....(exited)

Way: Come here...

Sonic: Wow!! The baby girl is so cute, can I hold her?

Way: Sure....(smiled)

Sonic carried the Baby

Sonic: She is really cute, I feel like I want to eat him....

Pete: The only reason he became cute is because of Way, my husband.....(kissed)

Way: Pete, stop it, there goes your craziness again....(blushing)

Pete: It's true, the cuteness of the child really comes from you.

Babe: Both of you should stop flirting. We just arrived, and that's what we heard and saw.....(Annoyed)

Way: You're just jealous Because you're not being treated by Charlie, right Pete?....(teasing)

Babe: Way!!

Alan: Stop it already, the baby will wake up because of your noise.

Babe: Sorry P'... Because of Way...

Way: Hahahaha, Relax, I'm just kidding....

Everyone is talking while they, Sonic, Jeff, and even Kim, are admiring the very beautiful and cute baby... Pete suddenly received a phone call, so he went out. Everyone wondered why Pete suddenly went outside....

Alan: Way, Do you know who Pete is calling?

Way: No, ahh maybe it's just related to his work, don't worry....

Alan: Ah ok.....(Confused)

Pete returned inside and Way asked Pete

Way: Pete, Who are you calling?

Pete: Uhm, Ahhh...they called me at work because they said there are some papers to take care of, Why did you ask?

Way: Nothing....(Smiled)

Kim: Guys, let's eat now.....

Everyone has already eaten while Pete and Alan are looking at each other It seems like there's something hidden....

To Be Continued......