37

Avneet : thank you.

Siddharth : but, when we will meet again?

Avneet : very soon, baby. I will contact you once I reach home. Remember, you gave me a commitment now.

Siddharth : yes yes.

Avneet : good.

Avneet move ahead, look around and kiss on his cheek.

Avneet : I will see you later. (She said in hurry)

Siddharth blush and nodded after kiss.

Avneet take her purse and left. But, still media spot her when she was taking a cab.

Media channels somehow made it a news that Avneet kaur hiding herself from camera's because she came to meet someone secretly.

But, no one expected it to be a common boy.

So, guessing games started on social media.

Few of them are shipping her with some favorite Bollywood stars, some of them are trying to join her name with any athlete.

But, only Avneet, Anushka and Siddharth knows the truth.

But, just because of this news, Anushka and her management team suggested her to not to meet anyone in personal for few days.

Until, they prove it that it was just s rumor. Because it can affect her future projects.

One week passed away,

Siddharth is staying in Riyaz's flat. Now, Avneet and Siddharth both wants to meet each other.

And, they know that very well that the much they are craving for each other make them lead to bed in the end in next meeting.

But, Avneet have no issues with it.

One fine evening, (on call)

Siddharth : it's been 8 days now, when we will meet again? I mean, it's so difficult me to hold myself.

Avneet : for me too baby, but it's risky to meet in public, I can't invite you at my place, neither come to your place as it's your friends flat.

Stay tuned.