1

Welcome,

The scene starts with the Indian boy, Siddharth Nigam.

Siddharth lives in Delhi, he is 21 years old college student, Siddharth is crazy fan of a famous Asian actress Avneet kaur Nandra.

So he here is

So he here is. Siddharth Nigam

So, nowadays his whole life revolves around a dream of somehow to get a chance to meet his dream girl Avneet Kaur Nandra.

In Delhi,

Siddharth nigam is sleeping on his bed, it's already 8 AM, he have a college today but our hero is not ready to leave his bed.

Siddharth lives with his family in Delhi. His mother came to wake him up when Vibha aunty is seriously so angry and irritated today.

Because, Siddharth made this habit to wake up late for college and then rush for college in this routine, he starts skipping his food on daily basis.

And how can any mother can compromise with her son's health. So today aunty decided that she will punish him.

Aunty came to him.

She took a jug of water and splash it on his face.

Siddharth get up with a jerk.

Siddharth : flood.... (He screamed and looked at his mother, then at clock).

Vibha aunty : good morning Siddharth.

Siddharth : what is good in this morning, mom. (Siddharth wipe his face)

Vibha aunty : you really messed up your routine Siddharth and now I decided that I will wake you up like this everyday.

Siddharth : no way.

Vibha aunty : yes, this is the only way to make you improve your habits.

Siddharth : you can't do this to me mom.

Vibha aunty : don't challenge me, I can do anything my son.

Siddharth : this is seriously wrong, you know I was having such a beautiful dream.

Vibha aunty : it must be about that actress, what's her name... Yeah avneet.

Siddharth : mom, don't say anything against avneet, she is my love.

Stay tuned.