18

Avneet : Mmmmmm.

(She groaned softly as she looked up at me with pleading eyes, begging me for more)

I picked up the pace, pushing myself further into her mouth and watching her take every inch of my dick down her throat.

Her lips were stretched wide open, barely fitting around my girth as I kept thrusting into her mouth roughly.

Siddharth : yes you can...you can take it all... (I whispered to her encouragingly)

My cock was coated with saliva by now, dripping onto her lips as I pounded her face with my shaft.

She continued to suck my cock for several minutes before I pulled out of her mouth.

Her lips were a sloppy mess, and strands of her saliva and pre-cum connected them to my throbbing cock.

She gasped for air as I rubbed my cock across her face, smearing the fluids over her cheeks and lips.

I wiped my dick on her breasts, watching them jiggle in response to the impact.

Avneet get up seeing a grinning and naughty expression on my face.

Avneet : you made my whole body a mess.

Siddharth : oh, you want a clean up?

Avneet : what do you think?

Siddharth : no.

Avneet : you are right then, what next mister?

Siddharth : you tell me.

Avneet : no, I can perform better under your directions, so I am ready to follow your instructions.

Siddharth : uhm..... (He is little confused to ask her to go further or not)

Avneet : will you take time to think?

Siddharth : a bit.

Avneet : by the way, how it feels after bed a most popular celebrity of country. (She said in a teasing voice)

Siddharth : it feels like a dream to me.

Avneet smiled.

Avneet : okay now decide faster, what we will do next baby boy.

Stay tuned.