34

Avneet thought that she have to be bold in this conversation because he is embarrassed and even she wanna show him that she didn't mind whatever happened.

Siddharth : mam, I am really sorry for all what happened that night, I know I should have tell you that you had a misunderstanding.

Avneet : Listen... Wait, I won't deny from this that I had a misunderstanding and I thought you are the guy works in escort or stripper club.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet : but, there is nothing like guilt and regret I have about that night. Whatever I had with you was amazing and it was good just because of you. (She said boldly)

Siddharth turned red "😳Shyly😳"

Avneet : what happened?

Siddharth : uhm....

Avneet : you weren't hesitating this much even when you were undressing me that day. (She said showing that she can be more bold)

Siddharth : mam.... 🙈😳

Avneet : listen, Siddharth... I don't want to waste your time. So, I come to the point.

Siddharth : hm.

Avneet : I like the way, we spent time together. And I like your approach, the way you come closer, I loved everything about you. So, I am happy it was you with me. (She confessed)

Siddharth can't believe it, that Avneet Kaur Nandra is saying all this to him. She is his celebrity crush since years.

Avneet : I know, you must be think how shameless I am.

Siddharth : no mam. (He shook his head disagreeing with her statement) you are way too sweet even more than I thought.

Avneet : awie, that's so sweet of you.

Siddharth : but mam, whatever I did I should not.

Avneet : it was planned by destiny, I just say you shouldn't run away that night. You should face me and we will surely have more quality time together that night.

Her every statement leaving Siddharth in a shock.

Stay tuned.

35+ votes for double update