Vibha aunty hold his ear and twist it.

Siddharth : ahh.. Sorry sorry mom.

Vibha aunty : she is an actress like others okay so stop dreaming to meet her every time like an idiot.

Siddharth : mom, you really can't understand my feelings for Avneet, it's been 3 years I am following her. Every picture, every interview, every event of her I watched thrice.

Vibha aunty : yeah you are wasting a lot of time watching her all the time, instead of wasting time on her focus on your studies.

Siddharth : mom, please....

Vibha aunty : siddharth, get ready faster I have no time to talk all this nonsense and that Avneet is not my favorite topic to talk at all.

Siddharth : why you don't like Avneet, I mean just look at her she is so pretty!! (Said adoring her image in his mind)

Vibha aunty : siddharth stop day dreaming now go and get fresh and up, I will make your breakfast ready you are getting late for college.

Siddharth : hmm.

Vibha aunty : and focus on your studies I am telling you first and last time, you have important exams these years, better focus on them.

Siddharth : yeah mom, just once I wanna meet her in a fan meet, she will join the first meet personally mom, please....i promise after return I will focus on my studies only.

Vibha aunty : okay okay fine. (Aunty gives up against his stubborn demand)

Siddharth : so will you allow me to go Mumbai this week please?

Vibha aunty : okay fine but this should be first and last time, don't ask me again to allow you to go and attend any of her fan meet.

Siddharth : you are the best mom in the world. Sachi me. (Really).

Vibha aunty : okay okay now stop buttering.

Siddharth just smiled and went to bathroom happily.

Stay tuned.