25

Anushka : I asked them but they told me they don't know anyone from that name.

Avneet : what the hell, he told me.... (She remembered that he didn't introduced himself to her directly, it was her who assume that he is the one she was waiting for)

Anushka : do one thing? Call the guards and ask them to catch him. And he isn't genuine so be careful.

Avneet : hmmm.

Amey : is everything okay, mam?

Avneet : stay here, I will be back in five minutes?

Amey : as you say mam.

Avneet ran back to the room, she was expecting to get answer directly from Siddharth that who is he?

But, when she came back, he wasn't there. She found a note on bed it must be him who left this for her.

Note 📝📝

I am sorry, Avneet Mam, I know what I did was a crime, but mother swear I didn't came with any intention like this. I am big fan of you.

I got to know that you are in this restaurant, so I came following you for an autograph or meeting.

I know, I committed a crime, but please forgive me, I will never cross your path.

Your's culprit ---

Siddharth

She fold the note, she is so upset with this now. She came back to Amey.

Amey : all okay mam?

Avneet : yeah, everything is fine.

Amey : so, should we go ahead?

Avneet : no, I am sorry but I don't want it. It was planned I know but I pay your service cost.

Amey : any reasons?

Avneet : I don't think, I should give reason if I paying your loss. (She said in an upset tone)

Amey : yeah sorry mam.

Avneet : excuse me.

Amey : it's nice meeting you mam.

Avneet : hmm.

She came out, take a cab with her face covered and came back to her residence.

Stay tuned.