Siddharth came back to hotel where he decide to stay and make one more try to go and meet Avneet kaur.

Meanwhile,

Avneet came to her place exhausted, it was such a tiring day.

As soon she laid on her bed, she got a call from her friend, Anushka, she put on her head phones and pick up the call.

Anushka sen is also an actress like her and Avneet's every crime partner, crime partner means their conversation is always goes to next level.

Wanna know how? Just continue reading.

Anushka : what are you doing babe, how's your today's fan meet?

Avneet : to be honest, my lifestyle is becoming more hectic and tiring everyday. Because of my movie gonna release soon. And next movie shoot gonna start from tomorrow.

Anushka : oh, so what's a story line of movie?

Avneet : it's a dark theme movie based on struggling actress's life.

Anushka : oh sounds interesting.

Avneet : yeah it will be, but yaar the movie contains make out scenes. I am so nervous to do them.

Anushka : I think, you can easily do that, you considered the boldest actress of industry right now.

Avneet : yes, I know. But I am still nervous I am just 21 years old. And the hero gonna be double from my age.

Anushka : hey... What's wrong with you, it's for screen darling you are not gonna have anything with him in real? Right?

Avneet : yeah right, but yaar he will touch me. And feel will be full on make out one na. I never let any guy came this close to me.

Anushka : so you have so many famous boys around you, why don't you date anyone. I think it will make you more confident.

Avneet : dating no way... (She immediately denied)

Anushka : why?

Avneet : I don't want distractions in my life, and if I commit to someone he will restrict me like do this, don't do this. I can't handle all this right now.

Stay tuned.