Avneet noticed that where his eyes are.

She snapped his fingers in front of his eyes.

Avneet : what are you looking for mister? What's your name by the way?

He felt so embarrased and thinks that what avneet must be thinking about him right now.

Siddharth : I am sorry mam.

Avneet : sorry for what?

Avneet just started smiling at him, she is liking this handsome boy, who us behaving conservative, Avneet is thinking that siddharth is a stripper so instead of getting angry she is happy of this flirt of him.

When Siddharth is feeling more confused.

Avneet : I guess you like me already. (Little teasingly) you didn't told me your name?

Siddharth : siddharth!!

He is surprised because he thought he might get a slap in early morning which he think he deserved staring at her breasts.

After changing his point of view from her boobs to her face, he thought in his head that she is even beautiful than any imagination.

He just trying to control when his  dick got hard already.

Avneet : do you want anything?

He stood up from his table. He grabbed a napkin and went over her seat.

He said to her.

Siddharth : Autograph please.

She looked up.

Avneet : Excuse me? You really wants an autograph.

Siddharth : yes I am biggest fan of yours.

Avneet feels little shy now.

Avneet : uhm... Kinda crazy that you turn up my fan. I am lucky one I guess to get a lover here. (She is happy but shy that her fan gonna romance with her)

Siddharth : I watched all you mv's and projects 100 times each I swear.

Avneet : huge fan?

Siddharth : A Die-hard one. (Replied feeling himself lucky one)

Avneet is feeling that he is not the one Anushka called her here. Because he is behaving a fan only.

Stay tuned.