28

Siddharth came back to his hometown, Delhi to his residence same night.

It's midnight 2 AM.

Siddharth is really feeling guilty after all what happened today, he feels like he betrayed Avneet, even after he love her so much.

But, today he feels like a culprit.

Siddharth POV

I can't even express that what I am feeling right now. It was like a dream when I was with Avneet.

I can't forget that one hour. I still can't believe it that I had my first se* with my celebrity crush.

But, I am feeling bad at the same time for her, because she wasn't there for me. This hurts too.

She must be angry, and cursing me. She must be thinking that I tricked her to have se* with her.

But, I still didn't understand that why Avneet Kaur Nandra, the most popular actress of India needed the escort services.

Let it be, it was her decision. You think about yourself, Siddharth. You cheated Avneet.

It was so wrong, what if she consider it a cheating and file a police case against me.

What if she will drag me under the criminal charges. She is powerful personality it would be easy for her to hunt me.

Oh god!! You messed everything, Siddharth.

I am not ready for these consequences. Hey God!! Save me... Should I go back to her and try to reach her to ask her forgiveness.

Uhm.... I don't think so. She won't forgive me.

Be ready, Siddharth. You can be punished for what you did with Avneet.

With this guilt, he kept twisting of bed sleeplessly whole night.

POV ends

Meanwhile,

In Mumbai,

Avneet and Anushka are searching for Siddharth, but they couldn't find anything.

Just because Siddharth deleted all the way to contact him in fear of being caught by them

Stay tuned.