11

She came close to me and seeing me her cheeks turned pink as she peeked down at my chest.

I can't believe it, she is my celebrity crush and I am with her in a same room.

Her eyes travelled down my pants, and she gulped nervously as her eyes grew wide in surprise.

I realized that she must caught a grown up bulge in my pants.

Avneet : don't mind me staring at you, you are hot!!

Siddharth : do anything you like mam?

I approach positively as she gazed at my body appreciatively.

Avneet bit her lip nervously before come close to me.

Siddharth : I never know that you are naughty person in real!! (He said blushing when her hands rest on his chest)

Avneet : Maybe a little. But you are the first guy feeling all this.

She confessed with a giggle and rolled her eyes at herself.

Avneet : you are lucky, that my friend set up us, but I am lucky too. Because I never had idea tha escort can be this hot.

Now Siddharth understood what shs is considering.

She said as she gazed at me dreamily.

Avneet : I had no idea I will get someone like you...uhm... built and hot. (She murmured shyly as she admired my body some more)

She wasn't exactly subtle about her feelings, was she?

This was a perfect opportunity, but I'd need to do everything carefully because she is considering me someone else what I am not.

I had to ease into this slowly.

I made her sat on the bed and sit next to her and gently brushed a strand of hair off her cheek before turning towards her.

Avneet : mam, I wanna.....

I slid my hand along her thigh slowly.

Avneet gulped nervously as she watched my hand travel up her thighs until it reached her waist.

I caressed her bare skin with my fingertips as we sat side by side on the bed.

Avneet : your hands feels so good on my skin.

She whispered softly as she gazed into my eyes.

Stay tuned