32

Avneet is waiting for her suggestions.

Anushka : it's good babe, but you are meeting someone you want to get attracted to you, so don't you think, you should wear something hot. (Asked)

Avneet : no, it's good, I want to look decent to him today.

Anushka : then it's perfectly okay. Even, you have option to get his attention in this in a seductive manner.

Avneet : how?

Avneet : how?

Anushka : you know that. 😉

Avneet understood, what she trying to point. As it's little deep neck.

Avneet : shut up, not everytime I stay in that mood. I wanna be friend with him first.

Anushka ; just friends, after sharing bed. Don't you think you are driving this story in reverse.

Avneet : that was just with the intention of one night stand, but now I wanna make it permanent?

Anushka : permanent bed partner?

Avneet : heyy, you dirty mind, I mean I wan him in my life for forever. That's what I am trying to say. (She blush hard 😳😳)

Anushka : oh really. Best of luck.

Avneet : thanks. But, you are sure na you will like me in this outfit.

Anushka : babe, don't act mad. Remember, you are Avneet kaur Nandra. Millions of guys are crazy for you.

Avneet : yeah, but I want that one to feel crazy for me.

Anushka : he is already your fan, what do you want?

Her another phone rings.

Avneet : I will talk to you, later. He is calling me. (She said checking that she is receiving a call on other phone number)

Anushka : okay, have a great time.

Avneet : yeah.

Avneet disconnected the call of Anushka and she pick up the call of Siddharth.

Siddharth told her that he is on the way and reaching cafe in 20 minutes.

Avneet : okay, I am on the way too. See you really soon.

Stay tuned.