Siddharth : mam I am so honored today that I am sitting with you.

Avneet : shhhh. This is not the right place to talk, just wait here I will be back.

Avneet get up.

It was a busy place.

And siddharth was busy thinking that how she is behaving like this to him.

Avneet : find a reason to stay here, order a coffee I will be back.

Immediately on her order, siddharth starts checking out a menu on a adboard and he glanced at Avneet who walks to the restaurant.

It was awful for him, he is really looking at her perfect figure while She walk to reception.

Avneet is really looking hot in this black outfit.

Her hair was thick black long and touching her waist.

Speaking of waist, she had killer curves.

She had a glow on her face which was so natural that she didn't needed a single thing from a makeup but mask is covering her face as she can't reveal herself in public restaurant.

In short, she is actually looking drop dead gorgeous and sexy actress and siddharth is feeling his lucky day or dream as she asked him to order 2 coffees for them.

She went to the front counter of restaurant and started talking with a receptionist.

It looked like she knew her.

After few minutes, she started coming over my table. When she passed besides him going towards her seat, she was smelling so nice with her perfume.

She sat on the seat.

Siddharth is trying to not to stare her,  but true thing is that he actually couldn't take my eyes off her.

Her breasts were looking huge in that black dress.

It looked like her breasts were suffocating in the dress and wanted to come out so bad.

When Siddharth was checking her boobs out, she caught him looking at her.

Stay tuned