19

She loose the pin to hold the folds of saree on her belly, she unfasten it and let the saree fall down in her feets.

She reveal a lacy black thong underneath.

Her curvy body jutted out obscenely, and her full round ass looked fantastic as she stepped out of her saree.

I was staring at her.

She blush harder but go immediately to remove her panties.

Soon She get out of that panty too.

She was standing naked before me now, wearing only that sexy little thong.

Her ass was perfectly round and smooth.

I was suddenly overwhelmed by a strong urge to bury my face between her juicy ass.

But I hold my emotions and body at my pace.

Siddharth : I must say mam, your body is perfect.

Avneet : thank you. (😳😳)

Siddharth : uhm... May I?

Avneet : all yours!!

I murmured softly as I turned her around and kissed each of her ass cheeks softly.

Avneet : mhmmn  

She blushed as I kneaded her round ass with both hands, watching her firm ass jiggle sensually under my touch.

I slapped her right ass cheek hard, leaving a red mark.

She let out a cry of surprise as I gripped the base of her thong and yanked it down, causing it to snap tightly against her skin.

I am surely losing my control with her now.

Her beautiful ass was now completely exposed.

Siddharth : God! Your body is amazing. (I moaned quietly as I spanked her round cheeks rhythmically with my hand, enjoying how they jiggled every time I smacked them)

Avneet let out a series of moans of pleasure as she pressed her forehead against the bed and continued to hold onto the edge of the mattress for balance.

She pushed her ass back towards me, begging me to go harder on her plump cheeks.

Avneet : Spank me more! (she moaned with desire and in a demanding tone)

Stay tuned