26

She asked Anushka to come and meet her as soon as possible. Anushka understood that something unplanned happened.

Anushka reached her residence, when she is walking in her room like a pendulum from left to right then right to left.

She is biting her nails in nervousness.

Anushka : what happened babe? I hope everything is gone good.

Avneet : yaar, it get messed up. (She sits on her bed, with a disappointed tone)

Anushka : but what happened?

She show that note to Anushka what Siddharth left for her.

Avneet : read this, I will explain you then?

Anushka reads it.

Anushka : who is this, Siddharth... And how you met him, and wait what he did to you exactly?

Avneet : it's not a point of talking. And I met him in restaurant, he came and recognised me so I thought he is the one I am waiting for.

Anushka : wait.... tell me first that you didn't had anything with him? (In a serious tone)

Avneet : I had everything with him yaar, we had make out.... You know the meaning of everything.

Anushka : what the f***. Come on, you didn't even know him, Avneet.

Avneet : yaar, I thought you sent him.

Anushka : get up, we should go and file a complaint against him.

Avneet : are you mad? What will we tell them? It was us playing blind, Anushka.

Anushka : uhmm.. You are right. But we have to find this guy at any cost.

Avneet : yeah.

Anushka : but, do you have any picture of him?

Avneet : no, but I think if we ask the hotel management they can provide us CCTV footage.

Anushka : it's a rule in Mumbai, hotels can share CCTV footage with police only.

Avneet : so, any sketch artist you know.

Anushka : can you narrate his face features correctly?

Stay tuned.

30+ votes on this and previous chapter