Chapter Thirty-Eight.

I didn't hesitate to respond when he kissed me, his soft lips against mine had me craving more, more of his taste, his touch and sounds.

I wasn't the most confident in my skills with a male, but the thought faded as soon as he draped his arms over my shoulders, his fingers tangling in my hair, tightening his grip on me when I leaned up, pushing him into his bed, only deepening the kiss the more my hands caressed and explored his soft skin under his satin shirt.

Ema's breath hitching with every little touch, a sort of nervousness seeping into his movements when I pulled off his shirt, his eyes watery as he watched me lean down to kiss his pale chest. And through my skewed glasses I met his gaze, letting my tongue touch his skin with a kiss.

"If anything I do makes you uncomfortable, or hurts, tell me, yeah?" I murmured against his skin, running my hand down his side to his hip, caressing his faint V-line with my thumb.

"Ah- aren't you charming... You- you don't have to- kiss... my chest... it feels weird." He panted and I raised a brow, lowering my kisses as I pulled off his pants, his back arching beautifully when my breath tickled the inner side of his thighs, a gasp escaping his lips when my teeth grazed his skin.

"You're beautiful, Ema." I lifted his legs over my shoulders, his eyes widening when I did so, "and not in some simple way, there's little details I get to memorize and carved into my heart." I trailed a finger over the mole he had on his hip, smiling against his skin. "Or maybe I am just blind and notice things way too late."

"Woah- woah, woah-!" He leaned up, and I lifted my head to look at him, his blush having spread across his body, creating such cute rosy points on his chest and shoulders. "You've never-! Oh my god-," He fell back when I didn't allow him to move his leg, and I began to laugh as he covered his face. "You've never- been- you've never been with a- a man before- what are you doing?" I shrugged, gripping his thighs firmly, using my mouth to pull off his trousers.

"I just heard pleasuring one's partner is the best." He pulled at the sheets when I placed him in my mouth, savoring every aspect of the moment, of Ema.

. . .

Ema's body lay curled into mine perfectly, and a smile tugged at my mouth at the feeling of his soft breathing against my chest. Careful not to disturb him I found my glasses, putting them on to be able to admire his sleeping face. He had agreed. And the euphoric feeling of being able to call him my boyfriend caused my face to heat up and heart to speed.

He was absolutely beautiful... and every little detail of his that I was able to find was now engraved in my heart.

"...You're staring." He mumbled into my chest with a shake of his head.

"You can take that ability away if it actually bothered you." I laughed softly after the initial surprise. "How are you feeling?" I gently moved the hair out of his face.

"Oh, shut the fuck up." I began to chuckle when he groaned, leaning up to kiss me with eyes still closed. "You know fuck all if you really have the audacity to ask me that..."

"I do think I did good aftercare? Or are you just sore." I kissed him back softly, lifting him smoothly onto me, to which his eyes opened a bit in surprise, a blush quickly spreading when I lightly massaged his lower back.

"...Yeah... I am..." He mumbled, his cheeks now flaming red as he moved around to get comfortable on me. "You don't have to- I don't have to be on top of you." He looked up at me with narrowed eyes.

"I think it's cute. I get a full view of your face." I lifted a hand to bring him closer to give him a soft kiss. "I am allowed to say you are my boyfriend, yes?" I whispered against his lips.