Chapter 12: Bichara Dev!👉👈

"Gender Equality"

Vedang laughed loudly while running behind Iraa. Both giggling like little kids.

"BHOOTH BHOOTH! BHAI KE ANDAR BHOOTH AA GYA HAI" Dev said shocked after looking at his brother

Just then a snow ball hit him tightly on his face. "Wapas boliyo" It was Vedang.

"Haww bhai! you are soo dead" Dev said as he threw another ball at Vedang who was chasing Iraa.

Sidharth set up Vedang's camera and joined them with Kriti and Karan as well.

Soon enough all of them had a snow fight giggling like small children. They made a snowman for which Karan had to sacrifice his muffler.

Few moments later...

Megha, Sneha and Neeta stood at the front door with their hands folded looking at the seven of them.

They all stood at the door looking down. Little drops of water falling from their clothes. Their hair and body covered in dust and snow.

"OH HI THERE MY BEAUTIFUL LADIE-" Dev got cut off while saying it when his mom looked at him angrily.

"um hi" he said looking down again.

"Are you all kids?" Megha said. "Waise bacche hai toh woh humare haha" Ram said joining them with the other two uncles.

"Chalo baccho go and change quickly!" Akash said and winked at the them signing them to run off before they got scolded more.

"Love you papa" Iraa kissed his cheeks and ran away. "Aap bhi na!"

At night

Iraa came out of the shower drying her hair. She sat infront of the mirror recalling everything that happened today.

She smiled thinking about it. She recalled the moments between her and Vedang, she blushed thinking about it. How he promised that he would catch her and he did.

The mirror became foggy and unknowingly he wrote VS on it. Vedang Suryavanshi

She came back into reality and got embarrassed. "pagal ladki what are you doing?" she scolded and giggled at herself.

"What you smiling at?" Aditi came in the room, eyeing her. "nothing"

"Hmmm kuch toh gadbad hai' Aditi asked and smirked at her.

"Yes yes kuch toh gadbad hai!" Kriti who was laying on the bed joined her too.

"You guys! I don't know what you are talking about" Iraa said embarrassed looking here at there.

"Acha I think you know VERY WELL what we are talking about" Kriti said.

"Kya jaadu kar diya on my cold ass brother" Aditi said smirking and wiggling her eyebrows.

"I could say the same to you" Iraa replied like it's a reflex. "Karan bhai se zyada hi nhi close ho gyi aap Ms. Aditi" Iraa asked teasingly. Now Aditi got embarrassed.

"Wow I feel left out" Kriti dramatically said looking down.

"Ohhh Madam don't over react we all saw everything happening between you and Dev ha" Iraa said pulling her ears giving her a side eye. All three laughing loudly.

"I don't know why this is very funny and weird at the same time" Kriti said.

"Mera socho how weird knowing my bestfriends have something going with my two brothers!" Aditi said keeping one hand on her heart dramatically.

"Okay firstly Iraa ka I agree but don't count me. I HAVE NOTHING GOING ON WITH DEV!" Kriti said getting all embarrassed.

"Sure?" Iraa asked giggling. "Very sure-_-" She said rolling her eyes.

"Bichara Dev!👉👈" Aditi said making Iraa laugh loudly.

"Girls come for dinner" Sidharth shouted from the main hall.

Meanwhile in Vedang's room
He sat on the couch working on his laptop. He saw his camera lying infront of him.

He picked it up and went through all the photos he took today. A photo of all of them playing in snow came up(he had set up the camera with timer)

He zoomed into Iraa's face who was smiling so widely. Unknowingly he touched the screen of the camera on her face and smiled.

"Bhai" Dev came in behind him making Vedang all panicked. He zoomed out and swiped through photos and what not in milliseconds.

"KYA HAI?!" He asked loudly making Dev take a step back. "W-why? what? Why are you screaming at me?" Dev said looking down.

Vedang felt guilty. "Sorry my camera got hanged so mujhe ghussa aa gya" he lied. "Oh ok" Dev said, obviously still upset and walked out.

"De-" He shut the door.  What the fuck Vedang he mumbled to himself, slapping his forehead.

Later..
Everyone came in the dinning room. Since they were too many there were two dinning tables. Iraa came in last and her eyes unknowingly searched for one person. Vedang.

"He's not here, could you go & call him?" Sidharth said and Iraa quickly nodded and rushed to the stairs.

But she stopped and looked back, Sidharth teased her obviously, how would he know she was looking for Vedang.

But he was right either way. He was laughing making her embarrassed.

"Go go call him fast" he said still laughing. She ran away upstairs embarrassed as hell but nevertheless she went.
She stood at the door.

"cmon Iraa you just have to knock! why are you so nervous!" she said to herself.

Finally after good 1 min I decided to knock the door. She was leaning on the door all this while thinking.

Before she could turned the door opened itself making her lose her balance. Fortunately Vedang caught her just in time.

She looked at him. Her cheeks turned red as soon as she had a eye contact with him.

"How do you always fall?" he asked in a deep voice making her more nervous.

"h-how do you always catch me?" she stuttered but asked back.

"You always have to talk back don't you?" he asked pulling her up slowly still holding her around her waist.

She looked down getting more nervous. He made her look up holding her chin with his index finger.

"abh kaise chup ho gyi aap?"

_______________

Tried to increase the word limit. Extremely sry if it didn't reach ur expectations. I couldn't check it properly so incase there are any errors hope you understand. I'm not well, do take care of yourselves!❤️‍🩹