Chapter 2: The unexpected

Iraa bumped into someone and was shocked to see the person "You?!!"

"Iraa? What are you doing here?" the person asked meanwhile Iraa's mom dad and the Suryavanshi's attention also got on them. "This is my Dad's company" she said. "Oh my god! Wait YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF SINGHANIA'S?! I'm the daughter of Suryavanshi's!". Iraa's eyes grew wider and she laughed at the coincidence and hugged the person. It was none other than her bestfriend Aditi.

"This is soo great!" Aditi squealed and took Iraa's hand pulling her towards her dad Ram Suryavanshi. " Mom dad this is Iraa the bestfriend I always talk about" she Said introducing her. "The three musketeers!" Sneha said making them laugh. "Yes aunty im the 3rd member of the three musketeers!" Aditi said proudly.

"Woahh so our daughters are friends" Ram said looking at Akash as they both laughed noticing how same this was. "Not just friends uncle! BESTFRIENDS!" Iraa said making them laugh. "I'm so glad about this" Megha said patting both of their heads.

Being the members of well known families, it was important for both of them to not reveal their family's identity. Hence, they never shared anything about their families but were very good friends. They never asked eachother either because of the same reason.
Also the three musketeers where Iraa, Aditi and their 3rd friend Kriti.

Even though Ram and Akash were friends, none of the children had ever met eachother as they only met in office or alone or just the couples. Megha and Sneha were good friends too. Iraa had met only Ram and Megha Suryavanshi that too during a visit to the office.

"Come let's eat Pani puri" Aditi Said. "NO don't go there..there's this weird guy" "who?" Aditi asked. "I don't know anyways leave that I'm so glad I don't have to hide anything from you now and i cannot wait to tell this to Kriti" " Me too come I'll introduce you to my brother" Aditi said. "You have a brother?" Iraa asked. " Not just A brother I have 3 lol" "Wow that's a lot of them mujhse toh ek bhi sambhala nhi jata" Iraa said laughing.

They both went to another table. "Here bhai this is Iraa, Iraa this is my cousin big brother Sidharth" She said. "Nice to meet you Iraa" he said shaking hands with her. Aditi saw that he was with another guy, who was quite handsome. "I hope I did not disturb" she Said. "Nah nah you didn't disturb them" Iraa said making Aditi look at her and went to the guy holding his arm.

"This is Karan my older brother" Iraa said and Aditi made a "O" face. "Nice to meet you Ms. Aditi" Karan said respectfully but with a smirk. "The pleasure is all mine Mr. Karan" she Said flirty, Sidharth and Iraa looked at eachother weirdly after seeing their interaction. Iraa cleared her throat "Guys" .

"Baccho" Neta called them. By now everyone present had been introduced with eachother except for Dev and Vedang.

Iraa's and Aditi's Parents were sitting on the stage and giving interviews to the reporters while, Aditi and Iraa were sitting at another table talking with Kriti on call. Kriti was aware of Iraa's identity as they were childhood friends, nevertheless she was happy.

"I'm going to washroom" Aditi said and left. Iraa was sitting on the table. She felt the chair beside her moving but didn't move thinking it must be Sidharth or Karan. But their was too much silence so she turned around. "you" it was none other than Vedang.

She still was clueless about his identity. He was staring at her and didnt say anything meanwhile she started "See mister I'm telling you this for the last time. I'm not scared of you okay. You cannot kidnap me my bodyguards will break your bone-" before she could continue a big round of applause happened and everyone Stood up. She both stood up as if there was a spring below her.

"Anyways i was sayi-" she again got cut of by Ram's speech. "So today on this wonderful occasion I would like to call up on stage, my biggest supporter, my bestfriend and the future Ceo of Jodha Enterprises, my son Vedang Rao Suryavanshi!" He Said proudly and everyone clapped.

Everyone looked back at Iraa's direction making her wonder what's up. Just then Vedang got up making her shocked. He turned towards her "Nice to meet you Ms. Iraa" , while she was shocked. "Y-You" "Yes me?" "M-Mr Suryavanshi's s-" "YES Mr. Suryavanshi's son" he completed smiling at her and laughing looking her shocked face.

"Veda come here beta" Ram Said. "Will see you later Miss" Vedang said and flicked her earrings lightly brining her back to reality before walking away.

_________
Hey guys! A short chapter but there's more to come
Plz Vote and comment💕