Chapter 4 : The trip

...MANALI!" he said Iraaa jumped and screamed like a child, "yayayayayaay" she squealed. "Did you write it?" Dev asked and she shaked her head as a no. "Oh cmon don't lie abh look at your face you only wrote it" Aditi say. "I really didn-" "anyways it's a great place too I'm toh happy where ever! It's going to be so much fun!" Sidharth said.

"I'll check the bookings and then inform" Dev said and immediately got up to check in his laptop. "ahh I'm so happy in this heat literally cold place is the best!" Aditi said and Karan agreed.

Vedang's POV
I went to tell the elders about the selected place and ofcourse they were happy. I was talking with dad when Iraa came. "Uncle?" she asked cutely. "Haa beta bolo" "Can I invite someone for the trip?" she asked hesitating a bit. "Ofcourse beta you can is it your boyfriend huhh??" Dad asked her teasingly and she got embarrassed.

I dont know what was up with me but I cleared my throat taking there attention. My dad looked at me with what expression. "NO uncle! I wanted to invite Kriti too" she said. "Oh kriti! her toh Ofcourse you should call, the three musketeers can't be incomplete afterall" dad said and she smiled. Her smile.
"Anyways I'll go you both talk. Make him talk beta this guy is like a stone on outside" Dad said making me embarrassed at left. "Hii kidnapper" she Said smiling. "hi" "so what's your age? you must be 25 right Karan bhai's friend afterall" she asked and answered herself I just nodded. "I see"

*awkward silence*

"Sooo" she again said. "It's fine"

Iraa's POV
"It's fine" he said I asked what. "You don't have to try to talk with me, I'm really a stone on outside" he Said chuckling a bit. i felt bad for him I don't know.

"haha yea" I said. "I heard that you play guitar" "Yes I do who told you?" "Dev""Ohh" "Yes I hope you bring your guitar on the trip I would love to hear something" I said and he smiled. A genuine smile.

"Iraa" Mom called me. "I'll see you later"

Vedang's POV
She left, ah one of these days I really need to start talking. I turned around but someone pulled my hand. It was her. "Tum bhi chalo, they are calling all of us" she said and pulled me with her not leaving my arm.

It felt good when she held it. We both stood behind Aditi and Karan and she was still holding my arm, I guess she didn't realise it and neither did I want her to realise. What am I doing?

"So guys" Dev started, "I looked up and the booking is available for next week that is exactly 5 days from today so is it okay with everyone?" he asked. "Isn't there some other date?" Aditi asked. "What is your problem dude?" Dev got annoyed "What I wanna shop!" She argued. "Guys!!" Karan said. "Relax okay don't argue, Dev see if there is any other date, if not that Ms. Aditi im afraid you would have to adjust" Aditi huffed. "There's one which is 8 days from today" Everyone agreed on that date.

She was still holding my arm. I looked at her, she was half sleepy, she probably didn't even hear anything. Everyone was busy in their talks. I nudged her and she looked at me with sleepy eyes. I pulled towards side sofa, she didn't anything. " You should sleep" I said. "NO it's fine, anyway we have to leave soon" " I don't think so, everyone is so busy talking, it's gonna be a long night" I said she looked around tiredly. "Yeah right, can i sleep here?" she asked and I nodded.
Just in 6 seconds she looked up again. "Don't go" she said holding the sleeve of my suit and her head leaning on the headrest of the sofa. " I won't go" I said and she drifted off to sleep.

I was playing solitaire on my phone, when Akash Uncle came and saw Iraa sleeping. "Oh she slept?" I nodded. He was going to wake her up because he thought she was keeping me busy but i stopped him. "It's fine uncle, I have nothing else to do and I have no interest in the arguments happening there. Pura din gharpe yehi sunta hu" he laughed after hearing that and sat beside me.

"Well then if you don't mind, I also don't. But incase you do get up, wake her up, she gets scared if she's alone after waking up In a new place" I nodded.

" Also beta I'm really glad to see how much you are helping your Dad. You and Karan both we are really proud of you both" he Said patting my back. "Thank you uncle" "Alright I'll go and talk to others" he said and got up, but came back and kissed Iraa's forehead. "My princess afterall" he whispered to me, smiled and left. that made me smile too.

After good 15 mins, I felt sleepy too. I tried to keep myself up. Just then I felt weight on shoulder and I saw Iraa resting her head on my shoulder. I took out my phone and clicked her photo. What am I doing? I felt it was wrong and deleted it ASAP. My eyes were getting heavy.

No one's POV
Iraa slept on his shoulder and after some time Vedang also got sleepy he rested her head on hers while she head his arm to get more comfortable.

No one's POVIraa slept on his shoulder and after some time Vedang also got sleepy he rested her head on hers while she head his arm to get more comfortable

-------
Hey please comment and vote❤️‍🩹