Chapter 9: the rabbit🐇❄️

"What happened why are you so red?"

Kriti asked and looked at both of them. Vedang quickly pretended to talk on his phone.

Iraa's Saree:

"I told you to wear your jacket! Are you sure you want me to take your photos

"I told you to wear your jacket! Are you sure you want me to take your photos. You know I Suck at it right?" Kriti said as they went down.

"ohhh dayummmm Iraaa" Dev said coming down. He just woke up.

"you want to click pictures na?" he asked and Iraa nodded. "I know the best person for it" he said and pulled Vedang down with him.

"Him?" Kriti asked shocked. "Yes yes, looks pe mat jao! he clicks greats pictures, he had done a photography course too! Oh wait! bhai didn't you bring you camera" Dev asked looking at Vedang.

Vedang's POV
Initially I was gonna say no. I was too embarrassed with what happened few mins back, I didn't even look at her. But, "Vedang aap photo le sakte hai?" Iraa asked, I seriously couldn't say no. "Sure"

There was just something about her that made me want to do things even if I didn't want to.

No one's POV
Vedang agreed to help Iraa click her pictures and went to take his camera.

"Alright then I'm gonna sit inside! it's tooo cold" Kriti said and sat on the couch with her blanket.

"It's bad to leave someone alone aise unknown jagah pe soo I'll sit with her" Dev said and sat beside her.

"Guys seriously?" Iraa asked annoyed. "What Iraa cmon Bhai is there na with you" Dev said.

"Shall we?" Vedang came down and she nodded.

She was ahead of him and her pallu was getting dirty on the floor so held it up for her. "Vedang!" Kriti called him and threw Iraa's jacket towards him.

They both went out and Iraa turned back. "Aapko mujhse shaadi Karni Hai?" she asked making Vedang look at her with utter shock. She laughed loudly seeing his face.

"Why are you holding my pallu? Practicing for it?" she asked laughing and he told her he was holding it to avoid it from getting dirty. She nodded and thanked him.

"SOO Mr. photographer how do I pose?" she asked smiling.

Vedang's POV
"Just smile that's enough" I said unknowingly and she blushed making me smile. What is up with you Vedang?

I told her to pose freely and I would take candid photos. A gush of wind came making her hair flow in the air with her saree ka pallu which she was trying to hold. God she looked so beautiful.

I clicked I guess around more than 50 photos. "Don't you wanna see?" I asked, Not even once did she come to check the photos. "I trust you" she Said and smiled.

*CLICK CLICK*

"Wear your jacket now it's too cold" I said and she came towards me hopping like a rabbit. "Help please" she said cutely and I helped her

No one's POV
"Should we go inside now?" she asked and they both went inside. "By the way" Vedang stopped at the door making her look back at him.

"You look beautiful, I regretted not saying it sooner but yeah" he said.

Vedang got embarrassed and went ahead but she held his hand. "Umm..thanks. Also" she said coming a bit closer to him.

Vedang's heart started beating so fast, he was standing so stiff not knowing what to do.

She touched his hair knowing he hated it but he didn't budge. "..thanks for taking the pictures" she said coming more closer, putting her other hand on his shoulder.

They didn't break their eye contact even once.

"What are you doing?" he finally asked holding her wrist.

She smiled at him mischievously. "Iraa?" he asked in a deep voice and she giggled.

She had snow in her hands which was now all over his hair. She brushed his hair with snow and ran away laughing loudly.

"Iraa srsly!" he laughed back at her childish play. As soon as they came in she ran upstairs.

"Kya hua??" Kriti asked unaware of their interaction.

"SUSU YAAAR!!" Iraa shouted back making all of them laugh.

"Vedaaang send me the photos laterrr!!" she shouted again. "Haa Haa!"

"Bhai?" Dev called Vedang. "Why do you have so much snow on your hair?" "A little rabbit did it" he said chuckling going upstairs.

Dev looked at Kriti who was just as confused
"rabbit?"

______________
Hey guys! hope y'all like this part! Do vote and comment it helps a lot❄️🌷