Chapter 8: Gulabi Saadi🎀💕🌸

Author's note
Guys please vote and comment! T_T
_________

All Four of them finally reached the station and left for their Villa. Others had already reached there, waiting for them. It was almost 4 pm

Iraa's POV
"Ohh bacche aagaye" Ram uncle said happily. It was funny how we all are grown up and yet they call us "bacche".

"Everything was fine right?" Dad asked us and we all nodded already too tired to speak. "We all are going out, you guys freshen up and rest if you want" my mom said as I hugged her.

All Four of us just sat on the sofas while baki people left. We did sleep in the train but it was too hectic. "ahh my legs" Kriti said while massaging her legs.

"Dukhna toh hai hi, someone slept on your lap for 2 hours straight" I said looking at Dev and he got embarrassed. I heard a soft humming types laugh, it was Vedang.

"Okay guys we have 3 rooms left, you guys want single each or sharing?" Kriti said after exploring the villa. It was quite a big one.

"Kri let's share the room, Adi would also join us then" I said and she smiled.

"Vedang bhai hum bhi share kare?" Dev asked doing this "👉👈" making Vedang roll his eyes "Only if you promise tu laat nhi marega neend mei"

"Bilkul nhi Sir!" Dev saluted him and ran away taking his bags.

He took Kriti's bags too making her run after him "Oh hello mere bags kaha leke jare aap"

I sighed and looked at my right were Vedang was till resting his head on the sofa.

"You know it's bad to stare at people" he said eyes till closed. "I-i wasnt staring excuse me" I said embarrassed.

I nudged him a bit making him look at me. "hmm?" "chaliye abh room nhi jana" I got up. I had 2 bags. Vedang picked one of those. "You don't have to" I said.

"Itni choti si toh height hai, bag bhi aapse bada hai, if you fall then I'll be blamed" he said and took my suitcase with him upstairs.

"IM NOT THAT SMALL" I shouted but he just nodded "iknow I'm just too tall".

We all freshened up. Kriti and I were too tired to go join others so we decided to click some pictures in the villa itself.

It was my dream to wear a chiffon saree and take photos in the snow just like Kjo style bollywood movies.

As quickly as I wore my saree, I regretted it as well. It was TOOO COLD. But I wanted my pictures. Kriti gave up and didn't wear her saree.

I wore a pink saree with just jhumkas. I decided to take my puffer jacket too until we went out. Didn't wanna die you know.

Vedang's POV
I was coming downstairs while talking on a call. I stood on the stairs. When I turned around I saw Iraa.

My god she looked so beautiful. As much as I was curious about how she's in saree that too soo thin material in this cold, I couldn't help but stare at her shamelessly. She looked breathtaking.

I dont know why but my heart started beating so fast as if it would pop out right there.

I stopped listening to the other side of the phone and my mouth was open. Did I care? no. even if I did I don't think I would have stopped. WHAT ARE YOU DOING VEDANG?

She looked at me and then I got embarrassed looked everywhere but at her. She was coming down. "Kyu amazed by my beauty?" she asked. Yes.

"You will get sick" is all I could say. I saw her face, I think that upset her a bit. But my cold ass, I hated myself right now.

"umm so w-why are you wearing a saree?" Why the heck did I stutter?! she was walking down the stairs while talking "Ah woh I wanted to get pictures clicked in it, but it's too cold isn- aa!"

No one's pov

Iraa's right foot slipped and she almost fell. (She didn't know how to walk in saree) But Vedang caught her easily.

"Why are you so clumsy?" he asks. "Theek haina! it's had to walk in saree okay??? tum pehen ke dekho!" she said annoyed but he laughed at what she said.

He was still holding her with his left arm. "Okay now pull me up!" she said and he pulled her up but stumbled a bit causing his right hand touch her bare waist.

A sort of electric current flowed through their bodies and they both shivered. They were too close, hardly few centimetres away.

Iraa's face turned red as a tomato and Vedang just couldn't move he was too nervous.

"umm" Vedang tried to say. "hmm?" Iraa too embarrassed. "Y-you think you can stand?" he asked. "Yeah" she said but didn't move.
Something about their eye contact again.

"Your jhumka" Vedang said eyeing at them. "w-what?" She asked. He didn't say anything just fixed it, it had come lose.

Iraa looked down as her heartbeat increased more when he his hands brushed her ear.

"Iraaa your jacket!" Kriti shouted signalling that she was coming down too. Within a millisecond they both parted away.

"What happened why are you so red?"

______________
Hey guys💕
I'm so happy with the support you all have been showing on the series! I hope you like it💕