Meet Vedang Rao Suryavanshi🪞

"Maaa!" Megha came running upstairs hearing the voice, only to find it was none other than her son Vedang. He was struggling to tie his tie. He was wearing a white suit with a black tie.

"When will you learn tying it Veda" she asked giving him a funny side eye

"When will you learn tying it Veda" she asked giving him a funny side eye. " Why should I learn it? Aap ho na" he said cheekily smiling at her while she just sighed. "You literally are like your Dad" she said shaking her head.

"Meghaa Ji" his dad came just when she was done tying Vedang's tie. "Kya hua Ram ji?" she asked, and saw a tie in his hand. Vedang laughed looking at him. "Come here, When will you learn?" she said the same to his dad. " Why should I learn, aap ho na" he replied the same thing, while Vedang laughed loudly.

"Why are you laughing hein?" "Because you just proved I am 100% your son like mom said!" "What? How can you question that" his dad said proudly smiling. "Bas you two, dono same to same ho!" Megha said laughing at them.

Meanwhile Neeta came in the room to check if everyone was ready. "Waah bhabhi, you look so beautiful" she said looking at Megha. "Biwi kiski hai" "Maa kiski hai" both Ram and Vedang said at the same time making her laugh.

Vedang quickly went and hugged Neeta as she had just came back from her maiyka(her mom and Dads house) " Missed you choti maa" "missed you too beta" "aap pehle bhi itni khoobsurat thi ...ya waqt ne kiya koi haseen sitam?" he said winking at her making all of them laugh. "Mei toh humesha se sundar hu, go and tell this to your uncle". "I always agree" Ajay came in hearing her words making her blush.

"Maa, Papa, Badi Maa! where are all of you? come fast" they heard Aditi calling them. " Let's go or else she will kill us" Ajay said and they all were leaving. "Dad one minute!" Vedang said. "Maa you go I want to talk something with him quickly" She nodded and left.

"Kya hua beta?" "Come sit here first Dad" he said making both of them sit on the side of the bed. "Is everything fine Vedang?" he asked getting worried. "YES dad everything is fine. I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. I know I never express anything and i also know after going out I won't say kuch so" "I know beta" Ram said smiling at him. It was true, Vedang was a cold looking person outside. His this side was only known to his family.

"I am very proud Dad, Iknow how much you have worked for all of this. I feel so happy to be your son and I know you wished Dadaji could come with us but yeah he needs to rest. I'll help you with anything you ever want dad. But right now once this function is done could you please get some rest for few days? Aap itne din se are working on this I don't want you to get sick. Also take Maa out somewhere too" he Said holding his dad's hands.

"Iknow beta, I was thinking the same. I want to go for a vacation too, I want Megha Ji to rest too" he said sighing. "how about we all go?" Vedang asked. "that's a great idea! let's surprise them later" he said smiling at Vedang and they both got up. "Vedang" his dad said just before he could go out and hugged him. "thank you Veda for your kind words. I'm so glad I raised Such a Gentleman" he said kissing his forehead and they both left.

---------
Hii guys!!
What do you think of Vedang?
New chapter coming tomorrow💕