Chapter 5: Something Something

Iraa's POV
I woke up and felt a weight on my head. I just realized how I was sleeping. Vedang's head was over mine and my arm was around him. I didn't know what to do, if I move he will wake up and I don't want to do that either. What doo I dooo????

I slowly put my hand near his hand and got away, supporting his head. I thought he would wake up but he was in a deep sleep. I helped him lean his head back on the headrest. I saw his face , he had dark circles "I wonder how much he works" I thought. I had seen Karan bhai before and there wasn't much difference between both of them.

I didn't want to disturb him. I looked around and only few people there. I saw the time, it hadn't been much only 45 mins had passed, then I saw a text from dad it said "we all are in my office discussing about the trip. Come after you wake up" Dad saw me sleeping?

He was sleeping and I just sat there playing in my phone.

Vedang's POV
I heard a slight giggling voice and woke up. Iraa was sitting next to me, I sat straight and she looked at me, "Oh sorry did I wake you up?" she said giggling. " I just saw a reel it's so funny couldn't control it" she laughed again and I just nodded at how easily she got happy over the reel. It wasn't that funny.

"When did you get up?" I asked. "10 mins ago" she Said I just nodded and looked around. "Oh everyone is in papa's office, they are discussing about the trip, he texted me" she said. "Oh okay, why didn't you wake me up?

"I don't know, just didn't feel like waking you up" she said pouting a bit, "Why?" "You looked tired, I don't know so I didn't wake you up" I nodded. She was right, I was a bit tired but honestly I was surprised at myself. I have insomnia, no one knows about it.

"Should we go to office?" I asked and she looked at me thinking, she sat there for 6 seconds and then shook her head as a No. "Why?" "It will be boring up there, I'm just glad it's Manali" She Said and I agreed it indeed would be boring there. "Aditi and Dev must be arguing there" I said and she chuckled.

"By the way?" she asked. "hmm?" "What place did you write in the chit?" "does it matter?" I asked. "What did you write? Manali na, you were the most happiest one" I asked before she could say something. "I sacchi didn't write it, it was one of the two places I wanted to go but I wrote Maldives" she said.

I didn't answer her and seems like even she forgot her main question. "What do we do now?" she asked, I just shrugged. We simply sat there, I had the habit of sitting like that most of the time, but someone beside me couldn't sit quietly.

She played with her bangles, suddenly her earrings, fixed her hair and what not. She just couldn't sit idle. Her phone rang, "Haa aayi" she Said and got up.

"Chaliye" she Said and I got up too. "it was Papa" "Oh I see" I replied.

No one's pov
Iraa and Vedang both came in the room, "Oh you guys are here come sit" Ajay chachu said. "So now that everyone is there, I'll announce one last time. We are going Manali exactly in eight days, so everyone be ready"

Later everyone bid bye and went to their houses.

Iraa changed and sat on her bed. She took her purse to take her phone when the chit with Manali written on it fell. She saw at it has smiled. "This is going to be fun" she thought.

Meanwhile Vedang came in his room but saw Dev and Aditi sitting on his bed and Sidharth looking at them with tired expression. "Soooo bhai-yaa" Aditi looked at him teasingly, "What?" he asked but Dev pulled him and made him sit between both of them.

"I saw someone sleeping on someone's shoulder" Dev said nudging his shoulder. "What happened to my cold brother in one day?" Aditi continued teasing them. "Aren't you guys sleepy?" Vedang asked In a deep voice. "Well bhai not everyone got to sleep on someone's shoulder you know" Dev again teased him.

"I think it's time to take your credit card away from you" Vedang said strictly with a straight face making both of them quiet. "Ah alright bhai don't get so serious, hum bas mazak kar rahe the, but meri dost Hai kafi khaas" Aditi said again teasing Vedang. He gave them a look at both of them ran out.

Sidharth was still standing there. "Now what do you have to say?" Vedang asked. "Nothing just, Iraa is a nice girl" he said and genuinely meant it and Vedang just nodded and Sidharth left.

His phone pinged and he saw a new group chat named "Manali" where everyone was added. His Mom dad sent all the photos from today that all of them took in between. He opened one photo it was just all the young ones. Dev and Karan were sitting down with a funny expression. Iraa and Aditi were in middle and Iraa was next to Vedang. It was a good picture.

Vedang unknowingly zoomed in and slightly smiled. Some place else someone else too smiled looking at the photo. Dev texted on the group saying "listen people we are going shopping tmrw! (for the young ones)".