Chapter 10: The charades✨️

Later that day, everyone was sitting in the main hall. The elders were discussing various topics, while the younger ones were playing charades. Sidharth was occupied with his phone.

"Sid bhai, come on, play with us," Aditi said. "Who's he always talking to?" Iraa asked. "I'll tell you later!" Aditi replied, and they all began playing.

They divided into teams:
Team 1: Iraa, Aditi, Vedang
Team 2: Karan, Kriti, Sidharth, Dev

"Wait a minute! We're one person short in another team" Karan pointed out. "I'll sit out then," Sidharth quickly volunteered, as if he was eager to escape.

"Oh, come on, bhai," Dev urged. They agreed that Sidharth would be the time keeper.

Both teams had equal scores as they reached the Tiebreaker round, and it was Iraa's turn to act.

"I have a good one," Dev said, laughing mischievously. "Humko Tumse Pyaar hai," he whispered to Kriti, making her laugh.

"I was saying that to you," Dev pouted, causing Kriti to laugh even more.

"Okay, love birds, if you're done, are you going to tell me or not?" Iraa sighed.

Iraa acted well and gave all the clues, but Aditi couldn't guess any. Vedang was there namesake only, he was busy working on his laptop.

"I think Vedang should guess it," Sidharth suggested, making him look up. "Vedang, come on, you're my last hope," Iraa pleaded and acted again.

"You guys have 50 seconds left," Sid reminded. "Is it what I'm thinking it is???" Vedang asked, looking into her eyes.

"Are they both communicating with their eyes or what?" Karan joked.

Iraa thought for a bit, but it clicked for both of them. It was like a life and death situation for Iraa. She hated losing. Sid counted '8... 7... 6...'

'HUMKO TUMSE PYAAR HAI!' Vedang shouted and got up. Iraa squealed and jumped, hugging him.

He was just as happy as she was. 'Omg omg omgggggggg!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!' she screamed as they hugged.

'Guys?' Aditi said, making them look at her. She had a serious face, and they both looked at each other.

They were too close. Iraa had her arms around his neck, and he was holding her waist.

They both gulped as they were embarrassed and looked at Aditi again. 'I'm also in your team yeeeee,' she screamed and came in for the hug. They both gave a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, everyone else in the Suryavanshi family was surprised. Ram and Megha looked at each other and smiled.

At the same time, Iraa's parents looked at them, and they shared an awkward smile. It was obviously surprising for them.

'What did I just see?' Dev said, looking at Sid. 'I freaking know, right,' he replied. Kriti asked, 'What?' 'Vedang! I have never seen him like this ever,' Sidharth replied.

'Yea, he's acting different! he's such a cold ass,' Dev said a bit loudly. 'You know I can hear you, right, Dev ji,' Vedang said, making Dev scared. He laughed awkwardly.

'So what's the prize?' Ram (Vedang's dad) came asking curiously. All three winners smiled.

'We have to hold their bags and everything until we reach the area tomorrow when we go for skiing,' Karan said, rolling his eyes.

"Damn, that's a good one! All the best, guys!" Neeta said.

Next Day
Everyone got ready. The Singhania and Suryavanshi families were pumped up for their skiing adventure in Manali.

The crisp mountain air was filled with excitement as they set off for the slopes. Dev, Kriti, and Karan were assigned the "bag duty," lugging Vedang, Iraa, and Aditi's gear.

"Arrey yaar, why are we stuck with the bags?" Dev grumbled, earning an eye roll from Kriti.

"Quit complaining, Dev. If you would have guessed the movie, ye karna nahi padhta hume," Kriti said, nudging him playfully.

Karan chuckled, adjusting his ski goggles. "Chalo, jaldi karo. I'm itching to hit the slopes!"

At the ski resort, the group geared up amidst laughter and banter. Vedang scoffed at the sight of the bustling crowd.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Vedang muttered under his breath; he hated crowded places.

"Chill, bhai! It's supposed to be fun," Aditi teased, nudging him with a grin.

"Why, Mr. Vedang, are you scared?" Iraa eyed him mischievously. "Of course not, I know how to ski, but do you, Ms. Singhania?" he asked.

"You won't fall down, would you?" he said and huffed.

"Excuse me, I'm very strong," Iraa said, flipping her hair and walked away annoyed. Vedang laughed at her penguin walk (because of the snow).

"Ya ya, we'll see."
________
Sorry for the short part! Hope y'all like this one!!💕 vote and comment✨️