Meet Iraa Singhania🌼

"ye ladki never gets ready on time, bilkul aap pe gyi hai" Sneha (Iraa's mom) said looking at her dad with a tired face. "Maine kya kiya?" he asked, holding his chest faking as if he was hurt.

"Aayi maa, Patience beautiful" Iraa said running down the stairs.
She was wearing a beautiful White Anarkali suit with her hair half tied and her favourite jhumkas.

"Aaram se beta, you will fall" her dad said smiling while looking at her. "You look very pretty Iraa" her dad said.

"Aaj kaise late ho sakti ho tum? You know today is a very important day right? badmash!" her mom said pulling Iraa's ears. "Ahh maa ,its hurting! Papa help me out here!" "nah baba, I won't interfere warna, my ears will be cut off too!" he said joining his hands.

"Abh chalein?" "Ek minute Maa!" Iraa said running back to her room. "Abh kya bhul gyi? We are going to the car, lock the door and join us quickly" "YES MOM" she screamed from her room.

"Where is she?" Her dad asked, sitting in the car. The backdoor opened "AAGYI BABA" Iraa said seating quickly. "Why did you go?" her mom asked. "Abh what can I do when my dad is soo forgetful! Ye lo papa" she said giving him a box. "Ye kya hai?" " Open Karo! we don't have time papa!" she said urging him to open the box quickly.

He opened the box and was in amazed to see what she gave him. "Iraa" he said looking at her emotionally.

It was a watch

It was a watch. Not just any watch but his most favorite watch. It was given to him by his dad that is Iraa's Dadaji, who passed away just few months ago. The watch had stopped working few weeks back and she got it repaired. "Iraa beta thank you so much" her said said with watery eyes. She knew how important it was for him.

"i know how important it is for you Papa, and today for such a special occasion you need to wear it! Dadu would be so happy" she said looking at her emotional dad's face. "Abh Papa don't get so emotional! I don't want your photos to come bad because of your red eyes!"

"I love you beta" he said suddenly making her smile. "love you too Papa. Maa ko bhi bolo!" Her mom blushed at laughed. " I love you Sneha ji" he said shyly while she just hid her face. Even after so many years of marriage they both were like newlyweds. "Let's go!"

Today was a very important day for the Singhania's. Singhania Ltd. was finally partnering with Jodha Enterprises It was one the most prestigious companies in India. Singhania Ltd. as well was a well known company and this partnership was a huge deal for both. This was the dream of Iraa's Dadu and his bestfriend Mr. Dheeraj Suryavanshi, the father of the current CEO of the company.

Iraa called her brother Karan to ask if he had reached the company. "Haan meri maa, I'm here only. Come aaram se, there's still time. Don't rush" he said on the other side of the call. "Alright we are almost there."

----------------------
Hii guys! this is my first story please do vote and comment and let me know what u think! 💕
Do not copy a lot of time and efforts have been put into this!
I hope you are ready to meet our male lead! haha

lots of love💕