𝟐𝟑

M A V I N Burning me alive, life imitates artThere are flames on my arms tattooed right here

M A V I N
Burning me alive, life imitates art
There are flames on my arms tattooed right here

.....................
Mature scene
...................................

My sanity is yours

These words ring in my mind on fucking repeat. Other than those teasing words, my senses are occupied with the roar of the car's engine and the smell of Veronika's arousal, it smells so fucking sweet. Bet it tastes even better.

Right now, while I'm driving at a very dangerous speed limit, my foot not leaving the accelerator, pushing it to its limits, I cannot concentrate on anything other than my angel. She's squirming in her seat and is trying so hard not to whimper from rubbing her legs together, searching for friction. And every now and then she tries to slide her body down on the seat so that my hand reaches the very place I call 'home sweet home'. But my grip on her bare thighs does not let her move one inch.

It's about time I break and take her right here and right now.

"Neither the leather seat nor your legs will give you the realese you're trying to chase so hard. Admit it baby, me, my fingers, my gun and my fucking cock are the only ones that can make you come, screaming" I smirk and widen my legs because this position is suddenly uncomfortable now that my dick is literally trying to make an escape from my pants and into her beautiful pussy.

She groans out of frustration.

Same baby, I feel the same. What? I like seeing her begging for my touch. It ignites the immense uncontrollable lust and admiration burning inside me for her. My fucking heart melts knowing I'm the one making her feel this way. All her whimpers, all her moans, all her soft sighs, all her eye rolls, all mine.

I turn my eyes back to the road in front of me, painfully. One, because I am one hundred percent most likely to explode if I stared at her for even less than a second, two, I wouldn't want to crash with Veronika sitting next to me. Otherwise I wouldn't mind.

From my side vision, I can sense she's looking at me. Oh what I'd do to see and comprehend that look in her eyes. Slowly and steadily, Veronika moves towards me with the grip of her left hand on my arm that's clutching her thighs and her right one palms my erection. I can't fucking help it but an embarrassing moan leaves my lips and my head tips back to the seat, my eyes are hooded and I can barely view the road properly.

She moves her palm up and down my dick, pressing on it till another unrecognizable sound vibrates in my throat. I growl loudly and swat her hand away, sitting straight. The car almost drifts when I step on the breaks, parking it unevenly on the side of the highway. That does it.

Un fastening my seatbelt and hers as well, I howl her into my lap like a mad man and capture her plum lips with mine, she squeals in return and smiles into the kiss, I bite her bottom lip and grin back. Kissing her with equal need and desire.