𝟏𝟓

M A V I N "What's that pink shadow in the base- Mama, I'm sorry, reality's boring I cut it up, wash it all down with a forty, I probably won't snort it, My head is discarded"

M A V I N
"What's that pink shadow in the base- Mama, I'm sorry, reality's boring I cut it up, wash it all down with a forty, I probably won't snort it, My head is discarded"

..................................................

She's unlocking the door in front of her and when it opens, it's what I was least expecting to see. I hoped to lay my eyes on a torture chamber of some kind but I was met with a normal bedroom with a bed.

Why would she bring me to a bedroom?

"What are we doing here" I seethe out. Both the hands are clamped behind my back willingly because I'm afraid if I let loose, I might just choke her to death but I keep my self control. This piece of shit knows exactly what I will and won't do on her command.

"This is our room from now onwards" she said those words so calmly as if it's the most normal thing to say on a daily basis.

I scoffed, "Stop playing these games Kadre"

"You can't call me that when we're in public, make a note of that. Besides it won't suit me when I'm Mrs. King" she says. I barely paid attention to half the things that came out of her mouth but when the words sunk in. I was hoping it's not what she meant.

I was about to loose control and launch at her but someone stopped me from behind. I glanced back. The man from the dungeon held my arms tightly behind my back and handcuffed them. Fuck

"What the fuck" I growl at her face

She took a step back

"We're going to have to work on your anger issues babe. If you want me to explain you have to stay calm for that. Or else you know what would happen. Don't you baby?" That pathetic whore flickered her eye lashes at me, as if to flirt. But I can see through her tactics. She's doing this on someone's command, perhaps her father's. Either way, it doesn't lower down my anger but it does shut me up when she indirectly had the nerve to threaten Veronika.

The man walked me into the room. "Do you want me to supervise him here ma'am?" He asks his boss

"No Erjon, I'll take it from here. Besides he won't try anything anytime soon" she smirks and the man apparently names 'Erjon' exited the room.

"Fucking explain" I spit out as soon as the door closes. My hands are still handcuffed behind my back.

She walks over to one of the corners and plucks out a chair, Kadre motions me to sit on it. With arising protest, I pushed them down and do as she had ordered.

Kadre relieved me off the handcuffs and as soon as my hands were free and hers were on the way to put them somewhere else, me being still seated on the chair, I reached both my arms behind me and launched her to the ground in front of me. She grunted heavenly rolling on the floor as she was about to get up I pinned her to the ground, my hand tightly around her neck.